Chapter 91

We are now 10 minutes into opening our presents and I haven't touched any of mine yet, I am watching other people open theirs but I am especially watching Brad. There is a little envelope on top of his presents and that little envelope is my present. I know it doesn't seem like much but I feel like it is and I hope he likes it.

I watch nervously as his pile slowly gets smaller and smaller, he really likes all of his presents but mine is nothing like the others. What if he doesn't like mine? "I wonder who this is from?" Brad asked and looked at me which made me blush a little, he started to open it and the butterfly's set off in my stomach. What if he doesn't like it? Have I just ruined his Christmas present?

"Oh my gosh Evie! How did you get this?!" Brad asked as he read the sheet of paper. "I have my ways I guess..." I said, he walked over to me and pulled me into a massive hug. "What is it?" Connor asked. "Me, you, James and Tris are going to play the O2 arena in London! My dream has always been to have our own headline show!" Brad said and kissed me passionately. "Thank you." He whispered as he pulled away, I looked at Connor and he looked over the moon as well.

"How did you think of this?" Brad asked as he sat on the floor next to me. "The other day you said that you felt like you were putting so much effort into the band but you weren't getting anywhere. I wanted to show you that any arena would be happy to have you, I asked and spoke to Joe and he said yes." I said, Brad pulled me into another hug. "Oh my! Thank you! This is the best Christmas present ever!" Brad said and I giggled as he pulled away, he looked over to my pile of unopened presents. "Why aren't you opening yours?" Brad asked. "I was nervous about you opening that." I said and Brad giggled. "Well I love it! You can open yours now but open mine last?" Brad asked and I nodded.

I slowly made my way through my presents and I got some new clothes, a new phone case of me and Brad, some stationary for college, some iTunes vouchers and much more. I got to Brad's little box on the floor and picked it up, I gave him a confused look and he winked at me. I started to unwrap it and it looked like a little jewellery box, my mouth dropped open because I knew it was going to be expensive.

I slowly opened up the box to see 2 rings sitting there shining in the Christmas tree lights, I smiled and looked up at Brad. I am a bit confused as to what these are for. "They are promise rings, one of them says forever and one of them says love. I have one and you have the other so we know that we will always love each other." Brad said, a massive smile appeared on my face and I jumped into his arms. He pulled me into a tight hug and kissed the top of my head. "I love you Braddy." I said. "I love you too baby." He replied. "Aaawwwww." We pulled away to look at Alisha and Connor, we giggled and Brad took the rings out of the box.

"Do you want the forever one or the love one?" Brad asked. "Can I have the forever one?" I asked and he nodded, I held out my hand and slipped he slipped the ring onto my finger. "It's perfect." I said as I looked at it a bit closer, I put the other one on Brad's finger and he smiled. He took a photo of our rings and put them on Instagram. "I have to say this has got to be the best Christmas present ever!" I said and Brad smiled. "I'm glad." He said and I sat on his lap. "I really liked mine too, I can finally make my dream come true and have our own concert." Brad said and I pecked his cheek. "I spoke to Joe and he said that he is in the process of booking you a world tour because your fans are asking for it." I said and Brad's face lit up. "You are coming with me? Right?" Brad asked. "Brad, this is for you. I have college." I explained. "No, this is going to happen next year? You will be out of college." Brad said and I nodded. "Please come?" Brad asked. "If Joe lets me but I don't wanna ruin your tour." I said. "You won't ruin it, you will only make it better." Connor said and I turned to face him.

"I would rather you were with us than at home by yourself for months on end, plus it will be a new experience for you." Connor explained and I nodded. "Well like I said if Joe lets me then I will." I said and Brad wrapped his hand around me from behind. "I love you." Brad said. "I love you too!" I replied and he kissed me again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, thank you for waiting for a long time. I'm still doing my GCSE's and I will be until June! I think there are only 1 or 2 more parts to this story left and then I won't write another one until I have finished my GCSEs in June so watch out for that one. Thank you for reading and I hope you like my story!!