Chapter 37

His continued to kiss down my neck until he found my soft spot, I moaned a little as he kissed over it and nibbled on my skin. He made sure that he had left a mark- his territory, and then kissed back up to my lips. He bit down on my bottom lip softly and tugged on it a little which made me moan again. He smiled at me as I ran my hands through his hair, he rested his hands on either side of my waist. "I... Love... You..." Brad said between kisses. "Not as much... As I love you..." I replied and he smiled, his hands sat a bit lower down on my hips and I flipped over so I was sat on top of him. Brad pulled away and giggled. "I'm meant to be proving to you how much I love you, you can't take over." Brad said and flipped me back over so I was underneath and he was on top. "But I wanna make you feel good..." I said and bit down on my lip, he kissed me again passionately and I rested both of my hands on his naked waist.

His tongue then ran along my bottom lip, I accepted his entrance and his tongue swirled around my mouth. I moaned a little and Brad smiled at me. "Have I... Proven... It yet?" Brad asked as his tongue still circled inside my mouth. "No..." I moaned and Brad smiled. "I wanna... Make you... Feel good..." I replied and flipped Brad over again so I was sitting on top of him, I removed my lips from his and slowly moved back and forth on top of his waist. He moaned quite loud and I had to stop him by kissing him, James and Tris are next door so they will be able to hear us. "Ssshhhh!" I said through a kiss. "I'm trying..." He replied, I stopped moving on top of him to see that his pj trousers had tightened quite a bit. I smiled and looked up at Brad who looked quite embarrassed. "Don't be embarrassed, it's normal." I said and ran my hands down his bare chest. "You just make me feel so good!" Brad said, I laid down next to him on the bed and pecked his lips.

"So, have I proven to you that I love you more?" Brad asked and held my hands. "I think we both love each other a lot." I said and Brad nodded. "Evie..." Brad asked after a moment of silence. "Yeah." I replied. "When can we... Maybe?... Go further?..." Brad asked. "Erm... When we're ready?..." I replied. "Are you?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "What do you mean by further?..." I asked. "Like, getting naked or you touching me?..." Brad asked. "I..." I started but then I stopped, I'm not ready to go that far yet but if Brad is then I kinda have to. "Are you?" I asked and Brad nodded, I sighed and looked down. "But if your not then that's fine." Brad said and lifted my chin up, I don't really know what to say. I'm not ready but Brad is, I can't say no to him...

"Evie, you don't have to say yes if your not ready." Brad replied. "But you are and I can't say no to you." I said. "When I meant that I shouldn't say no to you I didn't mean this, you have the right to stop me or say no." Brad explained. "Would you mind?" I asked. "Would I mind what?" Brad asked. "If I said no?" I replied and went quiet. "Of course I don't mind! I'm not going to force you Evie, I love you." Brad said and I looked at him. "I'm sorry..." I said and then pulled the duvet over me. "Why are you sorry?" He asked. "Because I feel like I have let you down." I replied and turned around so my back was facing him, Brad wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and pulled me closer to him. "Don't be sorry, it's fine. I enjoyed what we did." Brad said. "Did you? You looked pretty bored." I said and Brad kissed over my love bite. "I wasn't bored, I'm never bored when I'm with you." Brad replied and I kissed him on the lips. "I love you." I said as I pulled away. "I love you too baby." Brad said, I turned to face him again and buried my head into his neck.

"What shall we do now?" Brad asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "We could talk?" I asked. "About what?" He replied. "About our future?..." I said and looked up at him to see him already looking down at me. "What part of it?" He asked. "Do you want kids?" I blurted out but immediately regretted it after. "Yeah." Brad replied and lifted my chin up. "Don't be embarrassed." Brad said and I smiled a bit. "Sorry..." I replied and Brad pulled me into a hug. "Can I tell you something?" Brad asked and I nodded. "But you have got to promise to listen." Brad said, I looked confused and nodded again. "You don't need to keep saying sorry, your doing nothing wrong. It's just a question! You also have the right to say no to me when we are getting a bit intimate, if you don't wanna do something then tell me and I will stop. I love you and I don't want to hurt you, just be yourself around me and tell me what you want me to do because I will try my best to make it happen." Brad said and I hugged him close to me. "Ok." I replied and he kissed my head, my arms are snaked around his bare waist and he smiled at me.