Chapter 17

The sun set really quickly and the boys decided that they wanted to have a campfire under the stars which I thought was a good idea, once the boys had set the fire up in our large back garden we all sat around it. I sat between Brad's legs with my back resting on his chest and Alisha said on Connor's lap. "You ok?" Brad whispered in my ear, he snaked his arms around my waist and I smiled. "Yeah, you?" I asked and he nodded, we looked over to the fire again and then James started up a conversation. "Shall we play truth or dare?" James said. "No!" We all shouted and James giggled. "Woah, ok then." James replied and we all laughed. "That game never ends well..." Tris replied and I smiled at Brad. "Can't wait for tonight." Brad whispered in my ear and winked at me which made me blush a little. "Me either." I replied and Brad kissed my cheek. "What shall we do then?" Alisha asked. "I dunno..." Connor replied, James then ran indoors and came back out with a massive bag of marshmallows. "Yay!" Alisha cheered and everyone else looked happy as well, when the bag got to me and Brad he took a couple and then held the bag out to me. "Do you want some?" Brad asked. "No thanks." I replied and Brad looked confused. "Why?" He asked. "I'm just not in a marshmallow mood." I said and he giggled. "Do you wanna share mine?" He asked. "Nah, I'm good thanks." I replied and he nodded as he passed the bag to Tristan.

Everyone sat and ate marshmallows for ages and then once they were all gone we all laid down and looked up at the stars, Brad held my hand and I smiled at him. "I love you." He whispered and I blushed. "I love you too." I replied and he kissed my forehead. "Do you like my hoodie?" He asked and I giggled. "Yeah, it's comfy." I replied and smiled at him. "Do you want it back?" I asked. "No, I want you to keep it." Brad said and I smiled, I then snuggled up next to him and looked up at the stars.

We laid outside for about another half an hour and then we all decided it was time to go to bed, Connor and Alisha rushed off upstairs and James and Tristan took the beds that Connor set up for them in the living room. "You sure you want me to come up?" Brad asked and I nodded. "Of course I do." I replied and he smiled, I held his hand and lead him into my bedroom. We both used the bathroom to get changed into our pjs and then once we were ready for bed we locked my bedroom door and got into bed, we both stared at each other and then giggled. "This is nice." Brad said and I nodded. "Do you think Connor knows?" I asked. "Probably not, I don't wanna know what he is doing with Alisha right now." Brad said and I pulled a disgusted face, he giggled at me and kissed my nose. "Your cute." Brad said and I buried my head into the crook of his neck. "And your handsome." I replied and he kissed the top of my head. "How did you want to act around everyone at college?" Brad asked me. "Just normal, people are going to find out sooner or later that we are in a relationship." I replied and Brad nodded. "Good idea." He said and I stared at him.

"I love you." I blurted out and then Brad giggled at me. "I love you too princess." Brad replied and held my hands under the duvet. "Are we going to go to sleep?" I asked and Brad smiled. "I wanna stay up and stare at your beautiful face." Brad said and I went a bit shy. "Don't be shy baby, it's true." Brad said and I giggled. "Your handsome." I replied and he smiled. "Thank you, did you like me in just my swimming trunks this morning?" He asked and winked, I nodded and smiled. He then sat up in bed and pulled his top off which surprised me, he threw it on the floor and then laid back down next to me. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm a bit hot." Brad said and I went a bit embarrassed. "Really?" I asked and he nodded. "Why? Don't you like it?" He asked. "I do like it yeah, I just wasn't expecting it. " I said and Brad giggled. I then stared at his chest for a little while, I desperately wanted to touch it and run my hand along his muscles but I felt like that would be going a step to far. "Do it." Brad said, I looked up at him and it was like he could tell what I was thinking. "Do what?" I asked. "You can rest your hand on my chest if you want to." Brad said and I blushed a bit. "Don't be embarrassed, look." Brad said, he got my hand and placed it on top of his chest which made me flinch a little. "See?" Brad said, after a while I started tracing his muscles with my fingers and he seemed to like it.

"Do you go to the gym?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah, why?" He asked. "Because you have great muscles." I replied and he giggled a bit. "Thank you, I do try hard but James seems to be the most muscular out of all of us." Brad said and I smiled. "I wouldn't know because I only look at you." I said and kissed his cheek which took him by surprise. "Really?" He asked and I nodded. "Of course I only look at you, your my boyfriend and I love you." I explained and he smiled. "I only look at you as well because your my girlfriend and I love you." Brad said and I giggled.

We laid in bed talking for a little while and then we both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, I quite like falling asleep in Brad's arms but I know this won't happen every night. If Connor had his way then he wouldn't let it happen at all but I am old enough to make my own decisions now, I love Brad so much and he loves me so I don't see why we can't sleep together. Just sleeping though... Nothing else.