Chapter 82

I spent the next few hours doing college work, listening to music and choosing what to wear for tonight. It is going to be quite cold so I decided on some jeans, a long sleeved top and one of Brad's hoodies. I got out my favourite beanie to wear as well, I have never really liked scarfs. They always choke me and it makes my neck itchy so I never wear one, I walked downstairs to get a coat and hung it over the banister. The boys walked in from the garden and Brad smiled at me as he saw me standing on the stairs. "You look pretty." Brad said, I smiled and walked down so I am standing on the last step. "I'm taller than you now." I said, Brad giggled and I kissed the top of his head. "Do you like being taller than me?" He asked. "No, because then you can't wrap your arms around me and I can't stand on my tiptoes to kiss you." I explained and Brad smiled, he carried me off of the bottom step and placed me on the floor. I stood on my tiptoes to kiss his lips and he giggled at me.

"Is this my hoodie?" He asked and I nodded. "I hope you don't mind." I said and Brad smiled. "I don't mind at all." He said, all of the boys started to get their coats and shoes on so me and Brad did the same thing. "Are we getting the train down?" I asked. "Nah, I will drive. It's only a few hours." Connor said and I nodded, it is currently 4pm and by the time we get there it will be about 6pm. We all walked to the car and Brad sat in the middle seat while I sat by the window, James sat the other side of Brad and Connor and Tris sat in the front. "Have I got to put up with with you for the whole journey?" I joked as I put my seatbelt on, Brad pretended to look quite offended and I pecked his cheek as I sat up from doing my seatbelt. "I love you." I mumbled and he smiled. "I love you too." He replied and then Connor started driving.

"Are we getting dinner there?" I asked and Connor nodded. "I have no money." I whispered and Brad held my hand. "I will pay, it's fine." Brad said and I rested my head on his shoulder. "But it will be expensive." I said. "I will pay anything to keep you happy." Brad said, I lifted my head up to peck his lips and put my head back on his shoulder. I looked out of the window and saw that the sun was setting, I took a photo and put it on Instagram with the caption "going out with my boys xx" I didn't want to put where because otherwise loads of fans will turn up. Brad took a selfie with me and put it on Instagram with the caption "I love her so much xxx" and I smiled at it. The rest of the car journey was pretty boring until we got an hour in...

"I need the toilet!" Tris announced and I giggled. "Nice to know." James said as he took his earphone out. "No guys, I'm being serious." Tristan repeated. "Well what am I meant to do about that?" Connor asked as he went round the roundabout. "Just pull over?" Tris asked. "On a main road?" Connor replied. "Please?!" Tris said, I could not stop laughing. Tears were literally streaming down my face from the laughter while Connor pulled over at the side of the road and Tristan ran out of the car. "He is actually like a 5 year old." Brad said as he wiped my tears of laughter off of my face. "Does anyone else need to go?" Connor asked and then I burst out laughing again, I don't know why but I find this whole situation so funny. "Babe, calm down." Brad said. "I'm sorry... I just..." I said through breaths and then burst out laughing once again, Brad giggled a bit and then kissed my head. "You are going to make yourself feel sick, just calm down a bit." Brad said, after a while I did stop laughing but not for long. Tristan got back into the car and I started up again. "Evie! Please?" Connor said, Brad squeezed my hand and I eventually calmed down.

Connor started the car again as Tris put his seatbelt on. "Does anyone have food?" Brad asked, James threw him a packet of crisps and Brad started to eat them. I gave him the puppy dog eyes and he ended up sharing them with me.

An hour later we finally arrived at Winter Wonderland and because it is now dark the whole place was lit up, it felt so magical and I feel like a little kid again. Like when we all used to go and play in the park and have adventures when we were younger. We all got out of the car and I stood in awe at this place, I love Christmas so much and every year my family used to make it so special for me but I'm not sure what is going to happen this year. "Ok guys, so we can go on rides first then food or food then rides?" James said. "I think rides then food because we don't wanna end up feeling sick on the rides." Brad said and held my hand. "But I'm hungry now!" Tris said and I giggled, we walked over to the food tents after a little debate about when we should eat and found lots of BBQ's and soup stands. It was all really nice warm food as it is freezing out here, I was kind of regretting not bringing gloves. "So we can all go off and buy what we want?" James said and we all nodded, everyone went off in their separate ways but I stuck with Brad.

"What do you want to eat?" Brad asked, we stood and looked at all of the options and I put my hands in his pockets. "Can I have soup?" I asked, I am still trying to be healthy. "Yeah sure, I might get a burger." Brad replied and I nodded, we queued up for a burger and then queued up for my soup, I got tomato soup in the end and it tasted really nice. Me and Brad shared our food, I had some of his burger and he had some of my soup. We met the boys at the table that Connor had saved for us and we finished eating.

"So, it looks like you can do a lights tour which is where you go round and look at all the lights, you can go on rides, there are bouncy castles and there are shops to go and look in." James said and we all nodded. "Is there any preferences on what we want to do?" Connor asked. "I wanna go on the bouncy castle!" Tris said and I giggled at him a little, he is seriously just a 5 year old. "Okay..." Connor said. "Anything else? I would like to go on the rides." James asked, Brad nudged my ribs and I looked up at him. "What do you wanna do?" He asked. "The lights display but I don't think anyone else wants to." I said. "Does anyone wanna do the lights display?" Brad asked and everyone stayed quiet. "Ok, me and Evie are going to go and do that while you are on the rides." Brad said and he held my hand. "You don't have to do that." I said and he kissed the top of my head. "I wanna go and see it too." Brad said and I smiled. "Ok, so how about we all go on the bouncy castle and then we can go and do the roller coasters while Brad and Evie go and do the lights show?" Connor asked and we all nodded.

Once we had finished eating we all put our rubbish away and walked over to the bouncy castle, while we were walking I took this time to see what Brad was wearing. He was wearing his black skinny jeans, his Doc Martin shoes, a thick jumper, his black coat that came down to just above his knees and a scarf which he buried his chin into most of the time. He looks so adorable and I am so lucky to have him. Once we got to the bouncy castle I was having second thoughts, I have just eaten and if I take my shoes off I will get cold feet. All of the boys started to take their shoes off and then I saw a sign saying £3.50 for 30 minutes, I have no money anyway. "Do you want me to look after the shoes?" I asked, Brad shook his head and held my hand. "No, I want you to come with me." Brad said. "But I have no money." I said. "I will pay." Brad said. "It's going to cost you £7 and you just bought me dinner." I explained. "So?" He asked, I sighed and looked at him. "Is something wrong?" He quietly said and stood closer to me. "No, I just feel bad for having to get you to pay for me." I said. "Don't feel bad because I'm fine with it." Brad said, he paid the man £7 and I reluctantly took my shoes off. He held my hand and we ran on to the bouncy castle, I felt about 5 again and I haven't had this much fun for years.

It feels like we are all little kids again when we used to run through the park without a care in the world, I have missed all of this fun. Brad promised me that it would feel like we were 5 years old again soon and it feels like that right now, I stopped bouncing and held Brad's hand. He stopped too and looked at me, I made my move and crashed my lips onto his. He kissed me back forcefully and I smiled into the kiss, my hands found their way into his coat pocket because they were so cold as I continued to kiss him. After a while we pulled away and I stared into his dark brown eyes, they looked even darker now because it is dark outside. "Thank you." I said and Brad gave me a confused look. "For what?" He asked. "For keeping your promise, you said that it will feel like when we were younger again soon. This feels like when we were 5." I said and he smiled, he put his hands in his coat pockets to hold my hands and then Tristan double bounced us which made us fall over. We both started laughing again and got up and started jumping around until our time was up and we had to get off which Tris wasn't happy about.