III.

(Chris' POV)

I woke up to banging at my door. As the sun light peered through the curtains, I groaned out at how tired I was. I looked over at the time and it read 11:24 a.m.

"WHO IS IT!?" I yelled as I got up and walked through my living room to the door. I looked through the peep hole and saw the guys.

Opening the door, they all greeted me and walked in.

"Chris why you ain't up? Normally you be up and outta here by now?" Trey asked as we all sat on the couches.

"Aw he ain't tell yall?" Red said as I closed my eyes. I'm still really tired and these niggas wanna play.

"Tell us wha?" August asked as I slouched down in my seat.

"He was out with his lady friend till like 2 sum this morning." Jamal said smirking.

"Ohhhh who is it this time? You was out wit Malorie?" Trey asked.

"Nah man I ain't thinkin bout Malorie... I'm on to something else now." I said in a raspy voice.

"Yeah this girl he had last night looks way better than Malorie and he acted different around this one." Red said explaining to them.

"Whatchu mean different?" August asked sitting up in his seat.

"Like... When Chris bring different girls around, he is real careless. Like, he only wants to live inside the moment and get them back to his place. But, with this one, he was trynna impress her and what not. When me and Red was complementin her n stuff he was tellin us to back off." Jamal said explaining to them. Was I really doin this stuff?

"Yep he said that's it's his job to complement her... He was being over protective and we all know he don' be like dat towards no girl." Red said laughing.

"Awwww Christopher is in love." Trey said throwing a pillow at me.

"I am notttt. I jus really like this one." I said.

"Got a picture of her?" August asked still being curious.

"Nah but I can FaceTime her." I said getting up to grab my phone.

"Oooo yeah yeah yeah do dat." Trey said being anxious.

"Aye but y'all don't say nothin... Ight?" I asked trying to get them to agree.

"Ight" they all said in unison as I called her. Well, here goes nothin.

(Jay's POV)

I was in the grocery store. Since it's Sunday, I wanted to make dinner today... I wanted to try and make different stuff, so I'm picking up all the things I need.

I was reaching to pick up some Orange Juice when my phone began to ring. Chris' name flashed on the screen, so I plugged in my ear buds and I answered.

"Hey Chris"

"Hey Jay .. Where you at?" He asked trying to look at my background.

"I'm at the store picking up some stuff."

"Aye can you pick me up some OJ?" He asked as I glared at him in the camera.

"No Simpson!" I heard somebody in his background yell. I laughed at Chris cause his facial expression changed from calm to aggressive so fast.

"Don't worry Imma give you the money when you bring it." He said.

"I'm just playin... You don' have to... I'll just get another gallon. Anyways wassup?" I asked as he was looking at something else in his place.