LXXXVI.

(Chris' POV)

Mannnn it's 10 seconds to halftime and Q's team called a time out. It was pointless in my book, but that's what he wanted to do. Me and my boys been going crazy today. But, I'm a little uneasy. I saw Robyn walk in and then I got upset because Q's cousin came to play.

I don't know if Jay noticed any of these people walk in, but I wanna leave straight after the game. It's too hot here. I mean we did do a lot of promo for this charity game, but dang.

"Breezy! Snap out of it man... you cool?" Trey asked me as he snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah bro I'm cool... it's a lot of people here man. I appreciate my fans though. They always come to everything." I said as a smile appeared on my face.

"Aye, we staying after to take pictures and stuff right?"

"I kinda wanted to leave straight after the game." I said as Trey looked at me like I was crazy.

"Brown that ain't right. C'mon now all these people came out to support and you ain't gone take no pictures or nothin with the fans? You at least gotta thank everybody for coming." Trey said making a valid point.

"Ok ok ok...... but, you know who is here and Jay is over there." I said as Trey looked around for Robyn. I could tell that he spotted her by his facial expression.

"Man..... that's on you. If Jay finds her, she's gonna talk to her and that's not gonna be pretty."

(Jay's POV)

"It's halftime... King are you hungry?" I asked as he shook his head yes.

"Alright little man lets go see what food trucks Chris and Q paid for. I should be getting my food free. You guys coming?" I asked the guys.

"I'll go wit ya..." August said walking behind me and King.

"We have to stand here and keep watch. We on patrol for the people that don't like you Jay." Shay said as I shook my head and laughed.

"Yeah Lil Red... we gone hold it down back here." He said as we kept walking.

"Dang I hope it ain't no long lines." August said as we walked outside the main part of the stadium.

"Nah, I doubt it because everybody is trying to talk to the guys on the team."

"Yeah you right... oooo there's a shake shack truck!" I said practically running towards it like a little kid.

"Can I get a shake?" King asked as I looked up at August for his opinion. Of course he didn't care, so I was on my own.

"I'm gonna get you a mini burger and a shake. I wanna make sure you have a nice amount of food on your stomach." I said smiling as we stood in line.

"Ok TT" King said with a smile plastered on his face. I love this little boy like he's my own.

"Aug, you getting anything?" I asked as we stepped up in line.

"Uhhhh.... nah I think imma wait till we leave the game."

"Ight, don't be digging in my food. I'm not playing." I said as we both let out a chuckle.

"Jay??" I heard someone from behind me say my name. When I turned around, I got irritated.

"Why you hea man? You can't talk ta' my sista." August said looking at the person.

"Please Jay, I just wanna talk to you. On a real serious note."

"Can you keep King till I come back?" I asked August as King got on his back.