IV.

My phone started ringing... Like you've gotta be kidding me man.

"You should answer that Chris." I gave her a look showing that I didn't want to. But, she insisted. I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the name that flashed across the screen. Malorie Malorie Malorie. I groaned to myself trynna figure out why she's calling me. I don't wanna talk to her and I don't wanna mess up what I got going right now.

"Whats wrong? Who was that?" She asked with concern.

"Nobody ... What is wrong is the fact that I was interrupted." I said smiling and moving close to her.

"Yeah well you're gonna be even more hurt. Now come on... Let's go to your place so we can get this food started." She said grabbing her phone, charger, and the bag with the food and stuff in it. She walked out the door.

"Make sure you lock it." She said from down the hall. She just straight up played me. I chuckled at the thought and grabbed my stuff and walked out locking the door.

(An hour later)

She wanted to make Salmon with rice and we were still stuck on a vegetable. From the looks of it, everything was turning out great. Everything smelled so good.

"Aye you got a spatula so I can flip the salmon over? The side on the bottom is ready." She asked as I went in the drawer to grab it. I was working on the rice. Of course I was, it's way easier.

"Is it almost done?" I asked.

"Yeah in like 10... Everything should be done."

"Ight, Imma set the table." I said walking over to the table in the dining room. I set two plates down and two wine glasses. I'm not even a wine type of person, but hey why not?

"You drink wine?" I asked her.

"Nah... I don't drink at all."

Whoa... That's a first... All the girls I know drink.

"Do you smoke?"

"Nope" she said popping the P. She really is a good girl.

"You're surprised aren't you?" She asked laughing.

"Yeah I am... It's just that everybody I know does it. But, you're the first person not to."

"Yeah... I just don't want to... Oh by the way, the food is ready." She said turning off every burner on the stove.

(15 minutes later)

"Man I must admit that this is really good." I said to her as a smile peered on her lips. To be honest, this food was beyond good.

"My grandma taught me how to make the salmon. It's one of her old recipes." She said finishing her plate.

"The guys would love this... Red was trynna stay for dinner but I told him no." I confessed.

"I know! I heard on the phone." She said

I cleared my plate and headed over to the sink to prepare to wash the dishes.