LXIX.

(August's POV)

We on da' way ta' the airport. We gone be chillin here till Chris get here wit Jay.

"I wonder what she gone do when she see dis plane." Red said chuckling from the back seat.

"She is gonna lose her mind..... Chris gone get knocked upside his head." A.J said laughing.

I kinda feel like she was right. We gone have ta' hold Jay back front trynna fight tha homie.

(Jay's POV)

I just walked into my loft. I'm coming from the gas station. As I walked in the door, I saw a bouquet of flowers on the table and a card. I smiled and walked towards the table. I put my stuff down and I opened it.

A kiss is just a kiss until you find the one you love

A hug is just a hug until you find the one you're always thinking of

A dream is just a dream until it comes true

Love was just a word until the day I met you

I'm gonna shower you with poetry because I know that's what you love

Go to the place where it's always wet and you use lots and lots of Dove...

-Chris

"Awnnnnnnnnn Chrissss." I said aloud. There I go talking to myself again. This man is so sweet and he's a poet for the day!

The place where I use lots and lots of Dove?? I took the card and I made my way to the shower. When I pulled the curtain back, there was another card with a rose.

I laughed aloud to myself. What does he have up his sleeve?

What I feel right now
I've never felt before
What I see in you
I seriously adore
What I want right now
Is you by my side
I promise you Jay
That it'll be one of life's best rides
Grab your belongings
I don't wanna see you frown
Walk to where we first met
It goes up and down
When you first get on
Just look above
I'm sure you'll find something you love

-Chris

"Ohhh so now he wants me to leave... This is so sweet." I said smiling and bringing the card with me.

I grabbed my house keys and my purse...Along with my phone and car keys. Leaving out and locking the door, I still had the cards in my hand.

Stepping on the elevator, I looked to the ceiling to see a mini Victoria Secret bag. The handles were taped to the ceiling.

"Oooooooo my favorite!!!" I screeched out like a little kid.

I jumped up and got it as I pressed the down button. Inside had a bunch of lace panties I fell in love with and one bottle of spray. Then, I opened up the card inside and read it.

If kisses were raindrops
I'd send you showers
If hugs were seconds
I'd send you hours
If smiles were water
I'd send you the sea
If love were a person
I'd send you me!
( I already sent me)
This next line ain't bouta rhyme
So don't get mad
Come to the black car outside
It ain't a Jag
But it's a really nice limo so come out asap
Don't be scared cause I gotcho back
Trust me .. I won't let you lack

-Chris

I laughed and read as I walked off the elevator... In the poem he gone say "this next line ain't bouta rhyme". Who does that!?
I love it though because he added his own flavor to it.

I walked out front and I saw Chris standing in front of a black limo.

"Hey Princess" He said biting his bottom lip.

"Hey baby, what's all this for? The poems and everything?" I asked smiling and walking towards him.

"Get in first and then we can talk." He said waiting for me to get in.

"Chris where we goin?" I asked in confusion.

"It's a secret... You'll see."

"I wanna know now.."

"Stop being stubborn... I don't care about what you want, just get in please." He said groaning aloud. I groaned back and I stepped in the car.

He climbed in afterwards and he closed the door.

"You like your gifts?" He asked smiling as the driver pulled off. He couldn't hear our conversation because our section was closed off.

"Of course I doooo.. I love the poems Chris, I'm gonna keep them forever and ever. Then, I'm gonna show our child.. Like, look what yo daddy gave me." I said laughing hysterically.

"You wanna have a kid with me?"

"Yeah... I mean unless you don't want to.."

"No no no I would love to have yo babies." Chris said in a goofy voice.

"Boy you always playin." I said chuckling.

"Nah but for real... I would love to have you be a mother to my child.. We've known each other for about a year and a half now... I know what I want." He said showing off his dimple while he smiled. He was so adorable.

"I love you Chris." I said pecking his lips.

"I love you too." He said while kissing me back.

"Ok so where are we going?" I asked letting go.

"I can't tell you.... When you find out you're gonna love it. Here I'm gonna put this on you." He said chuckling and he was preparing to blindfold me.

"Wait wait wait... Whatchu doin Chris??" I asked moving back on the seat.

"Girl let me do this! You trust me don't you?" He said semi-yelling.

"Yeah..." I mumbled.

"Okay then turn around. Trust me baby I gotchu." He said insisting.

I turned and he put the blindfold over my eyes.

"Now what Chris." I said laughing.

"Now I need you to put these Beats on and I'm gonna play you some real nice music. It's gonna be loud too. I want you to be comfortable. Relax and enjoy some songs." He said in a reassuring manner. I trust him, so I guess.

I felt him put the headset on my head and "Permission" by Ro James started to play. This is my freakin song. I was about to go in. Ro's voice was the only thing I could hear.

I don't know what he has up his sleeve, but I'm coolin right now.

----------------------

Is Jay in for a rude awakening?

Thanks for reading!💋