XLII.

(Almost 3 Months Later in Jay' POV)

I came back from my morning jog and I went straight to the mailbox room to check for mail. It's been at least 2 months since Chris and I talked face to face. Sometimes he texts me "good morning" now and then and "have a good day sweetheart". I haven't even seen him lately. Chris, Trey, and August have been making a name for themselves.

They've still been working on music and doing appearances for clubs and stuff. They just dropped their mixtape two days ago. I haven't listened to it yet.

I walked out of the mailroom and I saw A.J at the front desk.

"Hey girly girl... How was the run?" She asked waving to me.

"It was the same as usual." I said laughing.

"Hey it's a party tomorrow night at Ace of Diamonds... Shay said it would be a good idea to go."

A.J and Shay got cool right after I introduced them to each other about a month ago. The three of us have been keeping it tight.

"I don't know A......"

"Come on out and have some fun with your favorite girls." She said smiling and persuading me.

"Alright alright alright." I said walking to the elevator.

"Ok I'll text you the details." She said as I stepped on the elevator.

---------------

"Party?? We wanna go!!" Tajah and Kiki said following me around.

"No! Y'all are not old enough now get outta my face." I said laughing and walking away.

"Ughhh you're no fun." Tajah said walking in the living room.

"Oh shut up we just went to Race Car driving yesterday. You wasn't saying that wasn't fun." I said laughing.

My two sisters came in town this week and my brother is supposed to be on his way with my mother. Of course they are all cramming inside of my condo. Do they care though? Nope.

"I'm telling Ma on you when she get here." Kiki said sitting on the couch.

"Tell her and be a snitch if you want to. She ain't gone approve of you going either dummy." I said walking in my room. 

There was a knock at the door.

"Can somebody get that?!" I asked.

"You get it..."

"No you get it."

"No you get it dang!" I heard them bickering back and forth in the living room.

"Ughhhhh how are y'all sitting here arguing over the freaking door. Freaking idiots. Dang always gotta make something difficult." I said groaning and coming out of the room. I opened up the front door and nobody was there.

"What the......" I looked down and there was a big bag.

"Ooooo what's in it?" Tajah asked walking towards me.

"It's a bomb! Get down!" Kiki said running behind the couch.

"You dumb hoe! It's not no freakin bomb stupid!" Tajah yelled to Kiki as I chuckled at them.

I brought the big bag in and I set it on the counter in the kitchen. I took out the flowers on top. Then, I took out a Victoria's Secret bag that had panties and bras inside. I also took out my favorite fragrances Love Spell & Untamed. I smiled at the sight.

"Ummmm okayyyy cause who is giving you all this stuff?" Tajah asked holding up my panties.

"Oh hush up... I'm trying to figure it out." I said still digging in the bag.