XIII.

(Chris' POV)

So, can you guess what's going on?

I went to Jay's place and physically picked her up and brought her back to my place.

"Chris can I go home now?" She asked with a pouty face sitting in the middle of my bed.

"Can I explain myself? Then I'll let you go." I said sitting down next to her.

"I'm upset with you, why you have to go off on me like that Chris. Did I do something wrong? I was just trynna get the syrup off ya mustache then you wanna get buck." She said continuing her rant.

"I know I know baby girl and I'm sorry for that. I was just pissed at the fact that.... Ok how can I say this..." I said being hesitant about my response.

"Is this about that Malorie chick?" She asked as she grabbed my hand in hers.

"Kinda yea"

"Just tell me Chris... Tell me about y'all. Please do not lie to me. Don't give me a reason not to trust you."

"Fine... I met Mal about a year ago at this party at Ace of Diamonds."

"The strip club right?"

"Well yeah it's a strip club and a club... I mean you ain't gotta go there just to see strippers.. Strippers are just there too---"

"Chris shut up and get to the point."

"We kinda hit it off a couple of times after that... We had a relationship at one point, but then she started doing some stuff I ain't like."

"Like what?"

"Flirting wit other niggas when I was around.. She was always trynna argue wit me and I ain't like allat... So I told her that we needed a break. Even after that we kept a friends with benefits relationship. But, when I saw you, I wanted to end it and stop messin around with her. She's just being crazy and annoying now." I said explaining the recent events.

"Chris... That's a lot to take in."

"I know but I told you already that I wanna work things out with you. I don't want her no more. I want you and I'm willing to work on us."

"Well I don't want yo ugly self." She said laughing and pushing me away while I gave her the "yeah right" face.

" She said laughing and pushing me away while I gave her the "yeah right" face

(Jay's POV)

He just gave me the "yeah ok whatever" face cause I said I ain't want him.

"Now you know I was lying... Bring yo sexy self over here." I said pulling him to me as I planted kisses all over his face.

"Stoppppp if you gone kiss me then kiss me in the right place!" He yelled and laughed out. He then got up, moved away from me, and ran out the room.

"Come here Chris I'm not done with you... I wanna plant more smooches on your pretty face." I said following him.

"Nooooo! Leave me alone!!" He said laughing and running through his condo.