VI.

Sorry for any errors!

(Lunch Time)

I walked out from the rehab building to see Mike parked out front.
I walked up to his Ferrari and spoke.

"Hey Mike.." I said as he rolled down the window.

"Wassup... You gone stand out there or you gone get in?" He asked laughing.

"Yeah I was gone get in... Dang chill out." I said punching his arm.

"Ouchhhhh that hurt!"

"Good!" I said semi-yelling while he rolled up the window. I walked to the passenger's side of the car and got in as he side eyed me.

"That's why we ain't getting no real lunch." He said pulling out of the parking lot.

"Whatchu men's no real lunch... Where we going?" I asked out of curiosity.

"You'll see... Since you wanna be mean today."

(10 minutes Later)

"Nigga you brought me to Burger King?!" I asked semi-yelling.

"Yes I did... Stop being so mean to me and maybe I'll treat you to another place next time." He said laughing. I can't believe he brought me to Burger King.

"Just get my usual then..." I said looking out the window.
He pulled up to the speaker and asked for two Whopper meals, chicken fries, and two Icees. Pulling up to the next window, he paid and proceeded to the last window.

 Pulling up to the next window, he paid and proceeded to the last window

"Here's your food sir... Have a great day!" The lady said at the window.

"Gimme me my food!" I said reaching for my food.

"Ah ah ah be nice!" He said.

"Ok ok ok... I will... Gimme my food and drive to your store location. Remember I'm on a schedule." I said making a valid point.

"Ight lets go, and don't spill no food in my car man." He said handing me he bag and eating his burger.

All I did was glare at him and eat my food. It was silence for a good 5 minutes because we were stuffing our faces. The silence was broken when he spoke.

"Those are some nice glasses... I ain't know you wore glasses."

"I don't ..." I said drinking my Icee.