XCIV.

(Jay's POV)

"Are you serious right now??" I asked in disbelief....

"A 4-hour delay.... wow..." Luke said chuckling and shaking his head.

"Well I heard some of the flight attendants say that they heard the weather on the way out there is bad. So, they just wanna make sure we get over-seas safely." A guy said as he over heard us talking. It appeared that we were all on the same flight.

"Well... I just got over the fear of planes because of wind turbulence and stuff like that, so if they wanna delay it a couple of hours because of bad weather, then I'm not complaining." I said chuckling and walking back over to our seats.

Luke sat down next to me and he allowed me to stretch my legs out across his lap.

"You used to be scared of planes?"

"Yeah I didn't play that...." I said as we both chuckled.

"Well, what changed that?"

".... well my baby's daddy forced me to get on them, so I ain't have a choice but to get over the fear." I said putting on a fake smile.

"So who is he?"

"Can we not talk about him? I'm trying to start a new chapter in my life. I wanna start off fresh." I said sternly as Luke smiled at me.

"You're really adorable when you get serious." He said flashing another smile.

"Thank you and I am really digging your smile... your teeth on the sides are really sharp... almost like you're a vampire or something." I said as I admired his facial features.

"What if I am a vampire... Like the first mortal vampire or something." He said as I pushed him gently.

"Boy shut up.... you ain't no vamp..."

"Wanna play questions?" He asked pulling out his phone.

"Sure... why not? We're gonna be stuck here for almost another 4 hours." I said rolling my eyes.

"Alright.... lets see... what do you look for in a guy?"

"He has to make me smile and laugh all the time. He needs to be financially stable, compassionate, understanding, and he has to be smart. Oooo ooo and he has to give amazing hugs for sure." I said as Luke laughed.

"You're gonna have to test out the type of hugs I give then."

"Alright I'll hold you to that. Chocolate or white chocolate?"

"I love me some milk chocolate." He said while winking and smiling at me.

"Lukeeeee stop making me blush you moron." I said as he let out a deep chuckle.

"I'm sorry sweetheart I can't help myself. What's something you've always wanted to do?" He asked as I thought for a moment.

"I took photography in high school and I always wanted to continue it. But, I got so wrapped up in the medical world. I forgot all about it." I said shaking my head.

"How bout this... when we get to Italy, we're gonna go shopping and we can buy you a new camera. While you're out of the country you can take some real nice pictures. Including pictures of ya boy." Luke said sticking his tongue out.

"Ewww boy don't nobody wanna take no pictures of you. But, we do have a deal." I said smiling as we shook hands in agreement.

"Is the Popeyes in Louisiana really the best?" I asked as he looked at me like I asked a dumb question.

"Girl of course we got the best Popeyes." He said getting cocky.

"Ugh here you go with the cockiness."