XXXII.

(Jay's POV)

"Chris what you mean that was me!?" I asked semi-yelling.

"Those were your moans."

"I can't hit notes like that." I said crossing my arms.

"That's why we have a sound board full of edit buttons to make everything flow right. But, that's all you baby." He said smiling and looking at me.

"Oh my gosh are you serious?" I said with my mouth open.

"Better close it before something flies inside." He said chuckling deeply.

"Shut up! I can't believe you used my moans in a song..... That's amazing... My baby is so creative."

"Yeah I know." He said chuckling while my phone vibrated.

Mike texted me.

LikeMike👕🏀: Aye um Wya?

Me: in the car... Wya?

LikeMike👕🏀: I'm at home chillin... Um I need to show you somethin 🤕

I scrunched my nose up at the text wondering what it was. Chris was singing along to a song on the radio as I was fixated on this text.
Mike sent me a picture of Malorie's Instagram post. She saved a video from snapchat and posted it on there.

LikeMike👕🏀: Did you kno she was up there today?

The caption said "just left Chris' studio😋" and I saw his car in the background of the video. Then I proceeded to see a picture of her hugging him. She had the phone in her hand behind his back showing the hug.
I got a weird feeling in my body because a level of trust was broken.

Me: nope, I had no idea, but thank you big bro 👌🏾

"So, what did you do before you came to get me today?"

"Uhhh I was still at the studio working on this." He said pointing to the song playing.

"Yeah, cause August said he was going up there to get you... Was he there with you?" I asked playing with my fingers. He looked at me in confusion.

"Yeah, why?"

That means he was there when Malorie was there. But, it's okay, J got something for the both of them.

"It was just y'all two up there with the studio engineer?" I asked waiting for his response.

"Yeah" He said as he kept his eyes on the road. I can't believe he just lied right here. We promised that we would always tell the truth.

"Here you go already breaking promises. I can't believe you Chris." I said shaking my head at him and turning in my seat.

"Wait, what are you talking about?" He said turning the music all the way down. I noticed that we were down the street from his big house.

"Take me home Chris."

"Why don't you wanna come over here?"

"I don't wanna stay with nobody that won't even keep it real wit me when I asked. Take me home."

"What are you-----"

"Thought you said it was just y'all three up there. You ain't tell me that broad was up there too." I said showing him the video on Instagram.

"Baby, look it wasn't even like that----"

"You sound just like Jacob right now! Take me home!" I semi-yelled and I looked out the window.

"Don't you ever compare me to him."

"You coming up with the same excuses and y'all using the same tactics so why not? Why was she there!? Do you wanna explain why y'all was hugging so close?? Huh??" I asked showing him the picture she posted of them together.

He was so quiet.

"I can't believe you.. Then you got me out here lookin stupid. You couldn't even tell me from the jump that she was there. You lied right to my face. Take me home man." I said locking my phone.

"We didn't do nothing Jay, I promise... Come on now don't be like that." He said trying to touch my hand.

"Oh really?? Now let the roles be switched. You would've been on my back about the picture and you'd be ready to fight. Then, you wanna talk about how I need to respect you.... You have to give it to receive it Chris. So, don't make it seem like it wasn't a big deal." I said closing my eyes. I just want to go home and I don't want to be bothered.

"I love you" He said heading back to my place. I didn't want to talk to him right now because he was not right at all. I sent August a nice little text too.

Me: so I see that you knew Malorie was at the studio wit Chris today.. It's cool though I see how it is.

Minutes later he replied.

MonthofAugust💙🗓: Sis I'm sorry please don't be mad at me😔

--------------
"Bye baby, I'm sorry, I love you." He said as I stepped out of the car.

"I love you too Chris." I said rolling my eyes and walking into the building. I guess he noticed that I needed some space, so he went back to his big house. I got onto the elevator and went up to my loft.

Walking inside, it was so quiet. I needed it to be that way so I could clear my head. Was it really necessary for him to lie to me?

--------------
😞😞

Thanks for reading loves! 💋