XCVI.

(Luke's POV)

"Yeah yeah I'm so glad we finally finished it... I been waiting on this one." I said speaking on FaceTime with Sevyn.

We've been friends for a couple of years now, and I rock with her on the singing tip. So, we decided to do a collaboration and I'm kinda dedicating it to Jay. I know we've been knowing each other for almost 3 months now, but I can't get enough of her. We are around each other 24/7 literally.

I feel like I finally found my real soul mate. Despite the fact of her being pregnant, she's really really worth it. She's independent, smart, sweet, and she always manages to put a smile on my face.

So, I thought I'd make this song for her out of my appreciation.

"So...... it has to be somebody new in your life Luke... come on now and spill it.... you posting somebody on ya Instagram, and you put a heart in the caption. Then, you got this song. Wassup with it?" Sevyn asked as we both laughed in unison.

"Well... she's------" I got cut off by Jay walking in the living room and smiling at me as usual.

"She's right here actually... Come say hi." I said to Jay as she walked over to the phone.

"Who is that?" Jay asked looking into the screen.

When they saw each other's face.... things got weird.

"Jay!? What the-----" Sevyn yelled out as Jay snatched my phone and she slowly ran outside.

What was all that about?

(Jay's POV)

"Sev! Ummmmm you know Luke?" I asked as I finally got outside. If you would've seen her face you would've laughed. She's a true character.

"Ummm yeah me and Luke been buddies for some years. Are you in Italy with him!? Do you know that everybody back here has been looking for you and you are out there with him?"

"Yeah... I told them not to worry about me. I needed a long vacation. I couldn't be around them for a while. I was gonna call some of them today because I do apologize for ignoring you guys. How is everybody holding up?" I asked sitting down in a chair.

"I mean everybody was worried. But, Chris isn't taking it too well. I told him that it was all his fault so he knows that."

"Yeah... I planned to call everybody and check on them."

"Wait, does Luke know that you're carrying Chris' baby?" She asked me with that hopeful look.

"...... n-no.... I was scared to tell him."

"Jay you need to tell him before he finds out on his own. He would be so hurt if you didn't tell him."

"Sev what am I supposed to do? Say oh yeah and by the way, I'm carrying Chris Brown's baby..."

"Well no but.... think of something. Luke really cares about you. We collaborated on a song that he's supposed to have you listen to."

"Jay... where you go? You still on the phone?" Luke came out and asked.

"Yeah... Sev I'll talk to you later, I'm giving the phone back to Luke..." I said handing it back to him.

"Ok love you boo and text me please." Sev said as Luke grabbed the phone back.

"Sevyn I'll hit you up later...." Luke said staring at me.

I changed my attention to the view of the water. After they both hung up, Luke came over and made eye contact with me.

"How do you know Sevyn?"

"Well ya know.... when you live in LA, you meet a lot of celebrities and Sevyn and I just happened to remain friends after we met." I said putting on a fake smile.

"That smile is so fake.... wassup with you?" He asked as his phone rang again. This man can literally see right through me. He looked at the screen and silenced it.

"Who is that?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Nobody important... I'm gonna go grab us some food... what do you wanna eat? Your favorite?" He asked as a smile peered upon my lips.

"Yes Luke... you know me so well." I said chuckling as he walked over to peck me on my lips.

"I'll be back in a few. Don't miss me too much." He said putting on his jacket and leaving out.

"You are so cocky. Trust me I won't." I said while he laughed. After that, he was gone and I was by myself in his housing complex.

(10 minutes later in Chris' POV)

*buzzzzzz* *buzzzzzzz*

"Man who is this calling me at 2 in the morning." I said catching an attitude. I rubbed my eyes and I saw baby girl's name flash across the screen. My heart began to race and a small smile appeared on my face. It even startled me because she wanted to FaceTime.

She was probably gonna treat my life, but it was worth seeing and talking to her again. I love her so much and I miss her. Words can't even explain how I felt after she left. She's literally my world.

*connecting*

Her beautiful brown face popped up on the screen as I sat up on the bed.

"Hey beautiful..." I said as we both cracked a smile.

"Hey Chris...."

"I miss you.. where are you love?" I asked hoping she would tell me.

"I can't really tell you that... I called to check on you because I did just up and leave." She said letting out a deep sigh.

"I wish you would tell me... how's the baby?"
I asked as her beautiful white smile appeared in front of me.

"Oh the baby is still healthy and is putting up a fight in there for sure. I feel em kicking every day." She said as we both chuckled.

"I miss you so much...." I said scratching the back of my head. It was the honest truth.

"I miss you too Chris."

"Then come back home to me... we have so much history----"

"Yeah and you threw it away after I put all my trust into you. As much as I want to, I can't. I'm doing what's best for me. I love you and I still care about you. You can't just snatch love like that.... especially years of it."

"But, I haven't seen you in almost 3 months... you can't just leave me. We've been through so much baby girl. It was supposed to be us over everything." I said staring into the phone.

"It was us over everything until you did what you did. Never in a thousand years would I ever think of cheating Chris. Then, you steep so low to sleep around with one of my favorite celebrities. Then, you knew how I felt about my low self esteem. Why would you do that to me?! I gave you all of me... and you took me for granted. The only thing me and you will have in common is the responsibility of taking care of our unborn child. Like I said, I still love you Chris, but your chances with me are over."

She said sniffling. It hurt my heart to hear her like that. She was almost on the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry... from the deepest part of my hear I'm sorry baby. No matter what, I'll always be there for you and my child. You'll always be mine in my eyes." I said as we both sniffled.

It was an emotional moment.

"Alright Chris.... I guess I'll talk to you soon." She said about to hang up as I asked one last question.

"Is there somebody else?" I asked as she looked at me through the camera.

I would hate for a new guy to take what's mine.

------------------
She finally called him😭

Thanks for reading!