CII.

(Jay's POV)

I walked to the dance floor near the blood and I felt my heart collapse.

"Chris!!!!!" I screamed out pushing people out the way as I pulled him into my arms. My dress was turning red from all of the blood.

"Chrisss!! Somebody call 911!" Mama Joyce yelled out as he started coughing.

"Chris baby I'm right here..." I said crying my eyes out as his eyes started fluttering. But then, I started feeling a wet substance trickle down my leg.

"Chris stay with me!!! Wake up!!" I said crying and slapping his face. He became more alert and he grabbed my hand.

"Oh my gosh Jay!" A.J yelled out as she looked on the floor.

"Your water broke!! The baby!!" Shay yelled out as they ran to me.

"We need an ambulance!!" My mom yelled out as everyone started scrambling.

"Somebody get my man an ambulance!! Somebody call 911! I refuse to let you die Chris! We just got married and you are not gonna leave me and your son today. I won't let it happen!" I semi-yelled as he gripped my hand and he placed a kiss on the back of it.

"I love you..." He said with a smile on his face as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"Chris don't talk like that.. please don't do this. We cant wait! August! Red! Trey! Get the truck right now!! We have to drive to the hospital!" I yelled out while still crying.

"Sis come on I gotchu..." August said about to pick me up.

"I can't leave Chris... I can't..." I said crying as Chris called my name.

"Jay.... calm down... I'm gonna get in the car with you okay? I'm right behind you..." He said as his mom and my mom got on their knees next to him.

"He'll be right there behind you. We promise." Mama Joyce said as I shook my head and I started screaming because I was going into labor.

"Ahhhhh" I groaned out as Chris looked in my direction.

Chris and I were being carried outside with blood all over us and everybody crowding around to make sure everything was okay.

Shay and A.J got in the back seat and they placed me across their laps. Then, Red and Trey slid Chris in and I pulled him into my chest. There was so much going on in the back seat of this truck.

"We'll meet you guys at the hospital! Hurry up!" My mom yelled as they slammed the doors. August ran to the driver's seat and Red hopped in the passenger's seat. Trey rode with our moms.

"Apply pressure right here Shay." I said to her as she pressed down on Chris' chest.

"I'm right here Chris... talk to me." I said pressing my lips to his temple. I saw a tear stream down the side of his face.

"B-baby I'm tired..." He said sniffling.

"Chris don't play with me!"

"Nigga hold on we almost at the hospital!" Red yelled out as I started crying again. We were speeding like never before.

"Come on Chris hang on!" A.J yelled out as she helped apply pressure to his wound.

I moaned and groaned from the labor pains and Chris clenched my hand.

"Just breathe babe..." He whispered..

"Don't tell me to breathe! I need you to breathe more than me!" I semi-yelled as I felt the baby kick my stomach.

"Calm down Jace... I know you're ready to come out, but first we gotta make sure daddy is okay. Daddy is gonna be just fine." I said pressing my forehead against the side of Chris' neck.