XX.

Shay💋: Sorry can't meet for lunch today. Something came up.

Me: It's cool...

Shay💋: you not mad are you?

Me: nah we'll just reschedule... Do what you gotta do. I'll talk to you later.

Shay💋: alright

I groaned out in irritation. She always wanna talk about how I don't have time for her, then I make time and this is what she does. She better gone somewhere.

I looked up to see Chris sound asleep. Loud snores were escaping his mouth as I scrunched my nose up.

"Dang witcho loud self." I said aloud chuckling and pulling out of his grip. When I moved, he turned over on his side and went back to sleep. I shook my head and stood up. Chris gave me a pair of his boxers and one of his shirts. Of course it fits him, but its huge on me.
I walked in the bathroom to brush my teeth.

When I was done, I walked out the room and walked down the hall. I looked in one room and saw Red spread across the bed sleeping like a starfish.

"Yeah sleep good cause I got somethin for you since you wanna keep smokin." I said aloud. I know he ain't hear me, but I ain't care.

"Lil bit you out here talking to yo self?" I heard Trey say as he walked down the hallway.

"Nah it ain't like that... I heard Red was smokin last night and I told him not to do it. I heard he was getting real sarcastic. So I got something for him. You hungry?"

"Yeah I'm hungry... You know how to cook?" He asked as we started walking down the stairs together.

"I came from a whole family of cooks... I can throw down. But, I'm making breakfast." I said walking towards the kitchen.

"Okay I want pancakes, bacon, sausage, eggs, hash browns-----"

"Nigga you bouta help me cook since you want all this food." I said shaking my head and laughing.

"Ight lil bit... Where do I start?"

"Get some skillets from the cabinet so we can start."

------------------

"Aye lil sis, this food is so good." August said eating a piece of bacon.

The rest of the guys came downstairs to eat once they smelled the food. Trey kept eating food along the way of me cooking, until I banned him from the kitchen... Pieces of bacon kept disappearing.

"My baby knows how to cook. You gotta help me wit a couple of things." Chris said wrapping his hands around my waist.

"That's if she don't kick you out the kitchen."

"I kicked you out cause you kept stealing food and I told you not to." I said laughing as we heard Red come down the stairs.

"Aye wassup it smells good down here.. Who cooked?" He asked walking towards us.

"Oh .. I got a special plate just for you. Trey, pass him his plate." I said as Trey smirked at me.

"I gotchu lil bit. Here you go kid." Trey said passing Red his plate.

"Thanks lil Red... You the bomb bro." He said as he sat down and dug into his food.

"What's funny I wanna know... What y'all do to Red." Chris said whispering in my ear and smiling.

"Just wait for it. You'll see later." I said.

"So Red, I heard you was smokin here last night." I said looking at him and glaring.