XCII.

(Chris' POV)

This cannot be happening to me. This has to be a dream. I been down this road before and I can't go back down the same path. How could I let this happen?

Trey wrote a song regarding this, but I never thought this situation would be in my hands....

"Whatchu mean? Stop lying to me man." I said to Robyn with a stern tone in my voice.

"Chris why would I lie about something like this?"

"Because that's what you do man. Get outta here with that! I'm out!" I semi-yelled as I tried to grab my phone from her.

"I do not want you Robyn.... don't you know that I'm getting married in two months?!" I said as she moved the phone back. She had disgust written all over her face.

"So, you just gonna up and abandon me and the baby?"

"You are not pregnant. Stop lying man cause I know I strapped up. So, you must've let another nigga hit dat. Stop trying to break me and Jay up. Why won't you just leave us alone?" I said snatching the phone back from her.

"I hope you're happy. She's about as good as gone now." She said as I looked down at my phone.

" She said as I looked down at my phone

Once I saw that, I instantly panicked...

"Rob.... what did you do!?" I asked as I looked at my phone then I looked back up at her.

"Oh nothing really... I wanted the wifey to know that you're a cheater and a liar. Oh and I'm not pregnant by the way." She said looking down at her nails.

"What the.... you called her!? She heard everything and then you lied?! You are so evil man... that's why you can't keep a man now." I said about to run out the door.

"You can say that Chris but right now it looks like you can't keep a woman." She said with a sinister smile as I left.

After leaving, I was speeding on the 101 trying to get to my house. I knew that she didn't stay at her job after she heard that. I didn't really know what she heard... but I knew it wasn't gonna be good.

After about 20 minutes I had made it to my house and her car wasn't outside. I called her about a thousand times but she wasn't answering me. I called the whole crew and asked around to see if they saw her. Q claimed that he didn't know either. This was complete foolishness.

I went inside the house and I saw glass shattered on the floor. I saw the remnants of water on the wall from a glass vase with flowers in it that was broken. I know she was here. I ran up the stairs and I saw clothes all over the floor.

A picture of us on the wall was shattered... I moved deeper into our room and I saw the ring on the nightstand. My eyes started to water up as I walked towards it. Then, I saw a note. As I started to read it, tears started to fall.

Chris I'm sorry I wasn't enough for you. I tried everything and I see that you couldn't be satisfied. Surprises you doesn't it? To love someone so much that you continue to love them regardless of the pain they caused, that sometimes their timely guilt and meaningless stories are enough to bandage your heart back into one? Well I'm sorry Christopher but that's not the case this time. Sometimes you need to take a break from everyone and spend time alone to experience, appreciate, and love yourself. It's time to write a new chapter in the Jay Lovato book when I could've been a Brown. I forgive but I'll never forget. You won't be able to find me so don't bother. Me and my baby gone be alright. Have a nice life.

-Jay

"She can't be gone..... she has my child. Man what did I do!?" I yelled aloud as I dropped the note and punched the wall. I gotta find her.

(August's POV)

FavoriteSis👸🏾: you won't be hearing from me for a while. But, don't worry, I'll be fine. I just found out this morning that Chris cheated on me with none other than Rihanna. To think that I used to be a fan of both of them. Life is something else man. I know that you knew also but you didn't wanna tell me. I'm not upset I'm just disappointed ya know? I'm taking a break from everything. I need time to myself. Me and the baby will be fine. I have 5 more months to go. I can handle it. Don't be mad at me, this is just the way it's gone have to be.

"Mane what the.... Shay?!" I yelled from downstairs. I stood up and rushed up stairs and I saw her staring at her phone.

(Shay's POV)

BestB💕💅🏾: I'm sorry this has to happen Shay but you won't be hearing from me for a while. I still love you and A.J you already know this, but I need time away from everybody and everything. You guys were right. Chris and Rih had a thing and I just found out this morning. Y'all know I love Chris but this is way outta hand. I have to go away to clear my head. Me and the baby will be fine. You know I can handle myself. Don't be mad at me, be mad at Chris. I need you and Aug to hang in there for me. You guys are my inspiration. Don't argue over petty things, always make up. It's not worth losing someone you love over stupidity. Take it easy bestie❤️

I read as concern filled me up.

"Man what the heck is she talking about?!" I semi-yelled as August came running up the stairs.

"Aye man, we gotta go by Chris' crib man." He said.

"You got a text to?!"

"Yeah, Jay talkin bout she goin away or some cause she found out bout Chris. This is outta control mane we gotta go."

"Man we gotta find my bestie." I said dialing her number constantly.

(Red's POV)

LilRed🌹: Hey big Red, you won't be hearing from me for a while but jus know imma be Ight.... I just found out that Chris cheated w/ you kno who. I just need a break from everything and everybody. I love y'all but I gotta go take care of me. You'll hear from me soon. Take it easy and stop smoking so much. Love ya❤️

I called Jay like 3 times and she ain't answering. I even texted her back sayin "stop playin" "nigga answer the phone".

"Man what?! Lemme go to Chris crib. Ion have time for no games." I said grabbing my keys and my blunt.

(Trey's POV)

"A.J! Did you get a text from Jay!?" I yelled from downstairs and I grabbed my car keys.

"Yeah! Something is wrong and she's not answering the phone!"

"Lets go, we dropping by Chris crib to see what's going on." I said walking towards the door.

"I can't believe he really cheated on her like that." A.J said shaking her head.

It's not even 9:00 yet and the drama has already started. I just hope lil bit is okay.

---------------------
Any feedback? Comments? 🙃

Thanks for reading! ❤️