CI.

"Jay.... baby... I've been waiting for the right person. I was waiting for a strong independent woman to come into my life and guide me down her path. I was looking for a woman that could make me smile without even trying... somebody who would always be there for me... somebody that would really ride with me through thick and thin. Somebody who would take a hit for me. I was looking for someone to prove to me that there is a possibility that you can be in love... or that there is a chance you can love somebody other than your parents unconditionally. All of my worries, questions, and doubts went away when I met you."

Chris said holding her hands as he read his vows.

A tear rolled down her cheek as a smiled peered on his lips. People in the audience let out "Awnnnns" and everybody chuckled.

"I never dated a girl like you. When I stood behind you on that elevator and I laughed at you for dropping your stuff, there were mixed emotions involved. For starters, I thought dang this girl is clumsy." Chris said as everybody laughed hysterically.

Jay slightly pushed him and she covered her face. But, she had no choice, but to laugh it off.

"Secondly... I saw that pretty brown skin of yours and I smiled to myself. Then, I saw your physical therapy equipment and I just knew that we had something in common. Lastly, I saw that smile you had on your face, while you were on the phone with Tajah." Chris said as he and Jay looked to Tajah in the audience. She waved to everybody.

"Hey yallll." Tajah said aloud as Jay's mom popped her arm.

"Your smile is what drew me towards you. You can light up a full room with it. When I see those pearly whites, I have no choice but to smile back. A light exudes from you that makes my life a thousand times more exciting. You're my best friend, my woman, my baby girl, my partner in crime, my soulmate, and you're about to be the best mother ever. You also used to be my princess, but now you've moved up to the position of being my queen. Let's make this chapter in our life last. I love you baby and I will always keep you in my heart. At last, my life is now complete." Chris said with tears rolling down his cheeks.

By this time, almost everybody in the audience was using tissue.

"Chris that was beautiful. I love you too." Jay said as she wiped her tears away.

"Jay... you may now give your vows." The pastor said as she took a deep breath.

"Ya know... when I came out here, I told myself I wasn't gonna look for anybody and I was gonna focus on my work. I'm gonna be driven and nobody is gonna distract me. But, then I end up getting on an elevator with this snack right here." She said pointing at Chris as everyone laughed.

"Then, of course you walked me to my loft and we exchanged numbers. After that I thought that you would call me, but you never did. Days later I went to the beach with Shay and she asked if I heard from you. She then proceeded to ask if I contacted you. I told her no twice. Then, she forced me to get in the car to go home and find you so we could talk. So, as I'm getting out of my car to walk in the building, here you come walking outside. That night we grabbed some food and I realized what type of person I had with me." She said as Chris started smiling.

"I ran into an out-going individual that made me blush with his flirtatious antics." Jay said shaking her head as everybody laughed.

"My son is a charmer!" His mom yelled out as everybody laughed.

"I get it from you ma!" Chris semi-yelled as everyone laughed even harder.

"Yes he is... he made me smile at every word that flew out of his mouth. But, aside of you being handsome, there was something else under that shell. I saw a sweet, sensitive, talented, articulate, and caring individual there. You always cared about my safety and my well-being. You motivated me when I needed it and you're always there for me no matter what. When I need you, you're on the first flight to come and see me. You're literally my best friend and you can't be replaced..." Jay said as Chris kissed the back of her hand.