XXIII.

(Chris' POV)

7:26 p.m

"Aye one of y'all seen my Last Kings shirt!?" I yelled out to the guys.

They all yelled back no as I sighed in aggravation. We were back at my so called mansion. My boy Mike is opening up his first store today for his clothing line.

"My stomach hurt so badddd." Red said running to the bathroom.

"He been in the bathroom on and off all day." Jamal said shaking his head.

Trey was in the corner laughing.

"That's what you and Jay did to his food huh?" I asked chuckling. Trey shook his head yes.

"What y'all do to it?" August asked.

"I will never tell." Trey said walking to put his shoes on.

I put on my Last Kings hat cause I can't find my shirt.

"Aye you heard from lil sis today? She was just on snapchat." August said informing me.

"Yeah she said she had to pick up some stuff and run errands for a friend."

"RED LETS GO! YOU GONE GET LEFT!" I said grabbing the keys to my red Jeep.

(Jay's POV)

"This is my friend A.J, and this is Mike." I said introducing the two in front of the store. They hugged and we stepped inside.

"Ight yall can you go around and make sure all the shirts and hats and stuff looks neat? We still trynna set up the stuff by the entrance... We gotta be ready by 8 cause people are already pulling up."

We did as we were told. I walked to the back and made sure the helpers had everything nice and neat. I made sure the people with the food had everything laid out nicely. A.J made sure that all the Last King Records chains were in their cases neatly.

"Aye can y'all greet people at the door and give them these cards... Ya know, make them feel warm and tingly." Trell came over asking us.

"So you mean make them feel horny?" A.J asked as I laughed hysterically.

"I mean.... That's only if you want to." He said laughing.

"Okay we gotchu... ALRIGHT EVERYBODY! STORE OPENS IN 5 MINUTES! WE NEED EVERYBODY IN THEIR PROPER SECTION!" I yelled out as everyone shook their heads in confirmation.

"Dang girl... You're good at organizing things."

"I know ... I think this is gonna be my new thing. Now let's go to the front door." I said pulling A.J to the front.

-------
"I really like your shirt and it goes nice wit the hat, do they have it inside?" A guy and his friend both asked as they stood in line.

"Yes they surely do... You better hurry up before your size is gone." I said smiling and passing them info cards as they walked in.

"Welcome to the Last Kings... Girl it's some stuff in there that would look sooo cute on you. Make sure you take a good look around now." I said to a girl walking towards the entrance.