LXVIII.

(A.J's POV)

Jay knows nothing about the special trip planned for tomorrow. I know she doesn't like planes, but Chris said he was gonna handle it. Chris went to the studio, so I decided to come see my main.

"You are really doing well on that knee... It almost looks like nothing happened." I said as she smiled. She was walking towards me with a tub of ice cream that Chris bought her. She loves this stuff.

"I got two spoons!" She semi-yelled as I laughed.

"Girl I'm glad cause I want some too.... Girl guess what..."

"What??" She asked as we both dug in to the ice cream.

"Trey told me that he loves me." I said with a huge grin on my face.

"Oooooooooo!! Mr. Steal ya girl has officially retired!! That is sooooo sweet A.J.... How did you feel?" She asked getting excited.

"I felt sparks I guess... I've never had a guy to tell me that before... Let alone a lot of people. My family isn't really in my life, so you guys are all I got." I said chuckling lightly. It was the honest truth. My mom didn't care about me after my dad left. That's why I moved to LA to get away and start a new life. I really didn't have it easy.

"Awwwnnnn girl come here.." She said putting the ice cream down and opening her arms out to me. I didn't want to cry, but I never opened up to anybody about this.

(Jay's POV)

I couldn't believe that A.J was sitting here crying in front of me. She's always joyful and cracking jokes, but I've never seen this side of her.

"Let it out A... I'm right here for you boo." I said rubbing her back.

"Trey is the only guy that's showed me real love..... He gives me so much attention and showers me with everything I want. I didn't really know what love was until he showed me. Then, I would see how much Chris adores you. Watching you guys made me so happy and then to have that type of love shown to me.... It's such an amazing feeling." She said smiling and sniffling.

"I'm so glad he gives you that... It really is a good feeling. We both have good men in our lives." I said playing in her hair.

"I'm over here laying on you like you're my personal therapist or something." She said giggling.

"I am now your personal therapist girl... Anything you need to talk about I'm right here." I said smacking the top of her forehead and laughing.

"Ouchhh Jay Imma hurt you!" She said sitting up and hitting me with a pillow.

"Owwwwww stupid!" I said laughing hysterically. I grabbed a bigger pillow and smacked her upside her head with it.

Then, she pushed me and shoved my face into the couch as we erupted in laughter. She put a pillow on my back and sat on top of it.

"Ahhhhh A.J!! You're crushing my back!" I yelled out as we both continued to laugh.

"I love you so much... You're the best.. If you need anything, just tell me... We're here for each other." She said smiling down at me.

"We in this forever.." I said holding my hand up so she can hold it. She held it and we shared a memorable moment.

Times like these used to be filled with Shay. She hasn't come to visit me or anything. Things ain't the same, but I do know who I got with me.

"Ooooo girl Chris bouta get on Periscope for his fans." I said getting excited.

"How you know? He texted you?"

"Yeah, he in the studio working on this song... I wanna hear it so hush up." I said laughing.

---------------

(Chris' POV)

"Aye man they diggin this joint right here." I said as a grin appeared on my face. I was reading all the comments from the song I just played. All I'm hearing is positive feedback.

My phone started ringing and I had to end the broadcast. August's name flashed across the screen.

"Wassup man?" I asked.

"Wasam my brotha?"

"Nothin really, I'm in the stu... Where you at?"

"I'm at my place packin still... I can't wait till tomorrow. I'm ready to get outta hea." August said as I agreed.

"Shay comin too?" I asked waiting for a response.

"Nah she stayin here mane. She ain't showin me that she can handle being around A.J. She still don't like her for some reason. Ion get women." He said as I shook my head.

"I just don't understand why they got into it. Being there for Jay was way more important than their feelings bro. That ain't right. A.J been wit Jay everyday since the accident and Shay was no where around."

"Well, Shay gone be here while we gone. I want this to be a stress-free trip to be honest."

"Yeah and it will be."

"You packed her bag and everything? What's the plan for tomorrow?" He asked as I thought back to getting Jay on this plane.

"Her bags and everything she needs is packed... Imma set up riddles and stuff, so I can lure her to the limo that will bring her to the airport. I also got a butt load of poetry that imma use on her. She has a small love for that. She gone be so happy." I said rubbing my hands together.

Tomorrow is gonna be tough, but it's also gonna be a good day.

"So, the flight is tomorrow night right?"

"Yes sir.... She don't know where the limo is gonna take her... Imma drop our bags and stuff off to you, then we gone meet y'all at the jet."

"Aw you riding with her?"

"Yeah Imma have to... She don't trust people like that. Then, to be in a vehicle blindfolded with somebody she don't know? Nah I gotta be there too, so she won't freak out."

"Negro... She gone freak out when she hear the sounds of that plane."

"What if she don't hear it or see it..... Then, I know how to calm her down.

This was gonna be a good plan. Hope it goes as planned.

-----------------------

Thanks for reading!💋