LXXXVIIII.

(2 Months Later)

"Bestie did you get my good side?" Q asked as I took his picture. We are on our way to a Big Sean concert. I told Sean I was gonna show up when he went on tour, so I'm showing my support.

"Of course bestie you know I got you." I said giggling and showing him the picture.

I am about 4 months along and yes I'm poking a little.

"We gotta go backstage to say wassup to Sean..." Q said as we were walking towards the Staples Center.

Chris went to the studio with August and some others. He said they're working on a big record. I'm excited to hear about that. Chris dropped X about a month ago. Everything has been amazing. All the sales he's been receiving and the reaction from the fans have been positive.

Chris has really been in his element. In all honesty, I'm in love with the album. I listen to it all the time. He did a couple of songs with Trey, Kendrick Lamar, Brandy, and even Jhene Aíko. By the way, we've gotten closer too. While her and Chris recorded a couple of songs, we shared so much with each other.

She's like a long lost sister or something. She's also supposed to be here performing tonight with Sean. I think they got a little thing for each other but that's not my business.

You guys will never guess why I'm also excited..... the wedding is coming up! We locked our date everything. Finally, the moment we've been waiting for. Then, August is preparing to propose to Shay. It's so many great things going on with the crew. It's just beautiful.

"Aye bestie you okay?" Q asked as we walked past security.

"Yeah I was just side tracked... I'm ready to see the family!" I semi-yelled talking about Sean and Jhene.

"I'm happy to see them too, but we gotta hurry up and get you a seat. I don't want you walking around too much." He said resting his hand on my back while showing me the way.

I'm glad he really cares. That's what best friends are for.

20 minutes later

"Is it gonna be a boy or a girl?" Sean asked as he rested his hand on my stomach. The baby was starting to move around.

"We really don't know yet, but I think it's gonna be a boy." I said as smiles appeared on everyone's faces.

"Girl I am so happy for you. We gotta plan the shower and everything." Jhene said grabbing my hand.

"Aye I gotta be apart of the planning. Anything you do I'm there too." Q said causing everyone to laugh.

"Ahhhh look at Q being the bestest friend ever." Sean said dapping him.

"Well yeah I have to... she's been there since the beginning. Also, now that she's pregnant and she's with me, she's my responsibility. If anything happens to her Chris would kill me." He said chuckling. Everyone erupted in laughter also because they knew it was true.

"Alright you guys! Show begins in 5!" One of the directors yelled out as people ran around to get in place.

"Alright guys... you gotta show off for me tonight! I'm counting on you! We love you!" I semi-yelled while standing up and giving Sean and Jhene warming hugs.

"We love you too.... you're our special cheerleader out there." Sean said chuckling.

"Have fun and I'll call you later boo." Jhene said blowing a kiss to me and walking away.

"Okay Jay let's take you to our seats. You sure you don't wanna watch it from the side of the stage?" Q asked while grabbing my hand.

"Nah I'm sure ... I wanna get the whole experience from the audience." I said smiling while we walked towards the seats.