XLIX.

(Jay on the right and A.J on the left)

(Jay's POV)

"Girl come on why you actin scared!" A.J semi-yelled.

"Right Jay come on!" Shay said walking past everyone in the line.

"Y'all know I don't go to parties like this." I said groaning aloud.

We were walking past everybody outside the Ace of Diamonds. There were so many people here it was crazy. A.J walked up to the security guy and whispered in his ear.

"Aye ma you lookin good tonight." I heard a voice say as I turned around to see Q's cousin in the line with some of his friends. I forgot to tell him about me and Chris.

"Thanks..." I said while I felt somebody pull my arm.

"Girl lets go!" Shay said dragging me away from them.

We walked in the club after the guard let us through.

"Thanks for saving me back there." I said shaking my head.

"Girl did you tell him that you and Chris were back together?" A.J asked as they both looked at me.

"It escaped my mind... We just got back together last night guys dang....now where are we supposed to be going?" I asked while I was rolling my eyes and laughing.

"Girl we going to VIP." Shay said sticking her tongue out. We went to another security guard and he let us through like he knew us or something. But, I wasn't complaining, he probably knows A.J.

"Wassup girl? Whatchall doin?" I heard August's voice say from behind us.

"Hey Aug." I said hugging him.

"Wassup August?" A.J said hugging him.

"I didn't know you were gonna be here tonight." I said with a confused expression.

"It's a lot of things that's gone happen ta' night that you don't know bout." He said with a big smile on his face. A.J caught his drift because she smiled too.

"What are y'all talking about?" I asked getting frustrated.

"Don't worry bout it till it happens sis..Aye can I buy you a drink?" August asked Shay....

"Sure why not." She said as he walked away. On the inside she was so happy because she tells me all the time about how much she loves him and how fine he is.

"Why wouldn't I want a free drink and this is my baby... He just don't know it yet." She said while laughing and walking away.

"Go get that boo! Man you gotta love her!" A.J said laughing.

"Yeah I agree..." I said walking towards a couch area.

"Hey lets go to the bathroom and take pics." A.J insisted. I agreed and we went into the bathroom to take pictures and get dolled up.

(10 minutes later)

"Aye wassup y'all!" We heard a familiar voice yell out by the couch.

"Big Red!!!" I yelled out and embraced him in a hug.

"You gone forget about me?" Jamal said walking up and smiling.

"Hey Jamal! Y'all came out to party huh?" I asked while hugging him.