LIII.

(Anybody's POV)

Jay and Chris walked through the parking lot towards her car. He grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers. She looked down and smiled at the sight.

"How many clients you got today?" She asked looking up at him.

"Only 3. How about you?"

"I have 2... Then, I have to fill out some paper work at the center." She said opening up her back door.

"Alright ... Come here and give me a kiss before I go." Chris said pulling her by her waist. She looked up to him and closed the space in between them. He ran his thumb along her cheek and grabbed her chin. He brought her lips closer and they finally touched. Their lips moved in sync as Jay wrapped her arms around his neck.

He broke the kiss and pecked her lips one more time before letting go.

"Baby I hope you have a wonderful day at work. I'll call you before dinner." He said walking to his car with his therapy bag in his hand.

"You too... Be safe.. I love you." Jay said opening up the driver's door.

"I love you too." He said walking backwards and flashing his million dollar smile.

Jay smiled at the sight and got in the car. She closed the door and started the car up. She played Pandora through the Bluetooth. She turned to Usher radio and "U Got it Bad" started to play.

"Ohhhhh this is my songggg." She said aloud as she started to sing along.
----------------

"So you telling me that you and Chris are back together?" Q asked Jay as they stood in the parking lot talking.

"Yes.. We are back together."

"So what happened with my cuz? You just kicked him to the curb?" Q asked with an irritated expression.

"Q don't do that... I wasn't kicking him to the curb, but you already know what me and him had wasn't real. You know how I felt about Chris. I was talking to you about it being tough these past couple of months. Don't act brand new." She said rolling her eyes.

Q knew that sooner or later she would go back to Chris.

"You could've at least given my Chris a heads up." He said looking down at his shoes.

"Me and my Chris got together at like 2 a.m yesterday morning. That's when it was confirmed. So much was going on yesterday it slipped my mind. I didn't mean for your cousin to find out like that Q. You know I'm not a harsh person and that's not how I operate."

"I know you don't...."

When Q said that, it was complete silence until he broke it.

"Look man.... I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm on you and Chris' team this time around cause I heard the mixtape and I could tell that a lot of that stuff was about you. But, the minute he messes up, I'm going back to my normal self Jay." Q said folding his arms as a huge smile spread across her face.

"Finally! It took you forever!" She yelled while running up to hug him.

"I'm serious about what I said. Let him know that I'm squashin everything. I ain't got nothin against him no more." Q said as she let him go.

"I really have to buy you lunch this week or something. But, I gotta go, I have to see my client in like 20 minutes." She said opening her door.

"But, you're supposed to be in their house 10 minutes in advance... Where do they live?"

"20 minutes away... I won't be surprised if I get a ticket, but I gotta bounce. I'll see you later." She said getting in and closing the door.

-----------------
(Chris' POV)

Man Malorie keep sending me these crazy text messages. Then, she kept calling me. iPhones don't even give you the decision to decline a call no more. Anytime I block her number she end up texting me from a new one.

😑-Imma get you and Imma get you good... She ain't gone ever see you again. It's ova fa you Chris

😑-You gone wish you never met that hoe

😑-If I can't have you nobody can

When I saw that last text, I started to get worried. That's that crazy line from the movies. They will take their life and yours. Ion play dat and ion want Jay to be in danger either.

I know she would probably hate me for this, but I can't tell her.

---------------------

(Jacob's POV)

Ever since I came out here to L.A, life has been great. Most of all I'm glad that I squashed everything that happened between me and Jay. Even though I knew she wasn't gone take me back, I still wanted us to be cool. I text her every now and then to check up on her.

I'm out here working on my music and I'm actually dating somebody new. She's a sweet girl and man does she have a body on her. Jay looks better, but this one can really bring something to the table.

"Baby you seen my car keys?" I asked her as I was walking through my living room. She was on her phone doing something.

"Sorry I haven't seen them... Or maybe I have." She said winking at me.

"What did you do with them?" I asked as a smile peered on my lips.

Why don't you come get them." She said getting on all fours and smiling.

"C'mon Mal stop playin you know I gotta meet with this record label in like 20 minutes." I said laughing and walking towards her.

"Ughhhhh fine... But, I got you later right?" She said taking the keys out of her bra as I chuckled.

"Yeah... Later I promise." I said leaning down to kiss her. I looked down at her phone and saw a picture of this light-skinned guy.

"Aye who is that?" I asked waiting for her reply.

"Oh nobody... He's just this semi-celebrity." She said smiling and locking her phone.

"Aw so he's your new celebrity crush and not me?" I asked poking my bottom lip out.

"Aw baby you already know you come first on my list." She said sticking her tongue out at me.

"Yeah I know that's right. I'll be back in a few." I said kissing her cheek and grabbing the keys.

"Alright bye baby." She said blowing me a kiss as I walked out the door. When I closed it, I smiled to myself.

This girl is something special.

-----------------
🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚well.....

Thanks for reading! 💓