LVII.

(Jay's POV)

I was sitting on the toilet until the door was bussed wide open. What the.......

"Can I ask a couple of questions?" Chris came in asking and shutting the door.

"Can I finish wiping myself first?" I asked. I mean I was in the midst of using the bathroom.

"You can multi-task.... First question... How was your day?" He asked as he sat on the sink.

He came up in here like he had a problem... Then, he asks me about my day? What the heck is going on?

"My day was fine... How was yours?" I asked wiping myself and throwing the tissue in the toilet.

"This is about you... What did you do after work?" He asked as he watched my every move. I pulled my panties up and my skirt down. I gave him a weird look and flushed the toilet.

"I went to Mike's house."

"To do what?"

"Chris why you askin all these----"

"Just answer them." He said as I looked for my soap.

"Where is my bath and body works soap?" I asked looking around the sink.

"I put it under the sink. Now resume with the answer." He said still staring at me. I reached under the sink and poured some soap in my hands. He turned on the faucet for me and I began to wash my hands.

"King wanted to see me today... So Mike asked me to drop by." I said lathering my hands.

"Then what?" He asked.

"King wanted some ice cream, so I took him to get some ice cream. Then, I came back to Mike's house to drop King off and I came back here. Any other further questions?" I asked turning the faucet off and drying my hands on a nearby towel. I started to walk towards the door until Chris hopped off the sink and towered over me.

"I'm not done with you yet." He said with a deep tone in his voice. He didn't look happy either. But, it's a turn on when he's pissed off.

"What's the problem Chris?" I asked looking everywhere but at him.

"You ain't see nobody else today?" He asked examining my demeanor.

"No Chris..."

"So you just gone sit up here and lie in my face like that? If you ain't gone keep it real wit me then you can leave." He said walking out the bathroom.

Hold on.. Did he just kick me out?

"Wait wait wait.... I know you ain't just tell me to leave." I said following him into his bedroom.

"So you mean to tell me that you ain't go see nobody else today?!" He asked raising his voice.

"No Chris! I told you that already!"

"Then explain this..." He said holding up a picture of me talking to Jacob at the ice cream place.

"Nigga I know you wasn't stalking me.." I said looking at him crazy.

"No! Somebody else sent me this showing me that my girl is going behind my back! Outta all the niggas in LA, you decide to hang wit Jacob?! That's messed up!" He said walking away from me again.

"How you gone just sit there and assume Chris! This is ridiculous! I didn't meet up with him!" I yelled chasing after him into the hallway.

He ignored me and stopped in his tracks. We both stood in the hallway.

"You the main one talking about how I never let you explain. Now look at you bashing me with all this stupidity on somethin you don't even know about."

As soon as I said that, he walked towards me and pushed me up against the wall. He placed his arms on both sides of the walls to block me from getting away.

"Talk" He said while staring into my eyes. I'm not the one to keep eye contact with people. I just don't like it.

"I took King to get ice cream and then Jacob coincidentally came to the same place. We talked and that was it. Nothing happened between us Chris." I said as he backed up away from me.

"How you don't know that this nigga is slowly trynna get back wit you? He is really pissin me off and you seeing him is not making it better." Chris said breathing hard and walking back into his room.

"Chris I told you that me and him are done."

"How am I supposed to believe he just gone give up like dat?!" Chris asked raising his voice at me again. This time his tone kinda hurt my feelings. I'm a crybaby.

(Chris' POV)

"He has a girlfriend Chris. That's why we were smiling in the picture cause I was letting him know that I'm happy for him. He said that I wouldn't have to worry about him trying to get with me because he found someone." She said as her voice started to crack.

I kinda yelled at her and I could tell that she was hurt. I was just so pissed off because I don't like finding things out from other people.

"Look..... Princess I'm sor---" I said reaching to grab her hand, but she snatched away from me.

"Don't touch me. First, you tried to tell me to leave cause you said I was lying. Then, you over here yelling at me and making assumptions without listening first. Now that you see you're wrong you wanna touch me and apologize. Gone somewhere wit that man." She said as tears fell from her eyes.

She walked to the corner and grabbed her shoes so she could put them on.

"No no Jay baby come here. Don't go I'm sorry." I said walking towards her.

"Chris I don't wanna talk to you right now." She said as tears dropped from her face.

"But, you love talking to me. Don't you? You cannot deny it." I said smiling and kneeling down to her level. She was sitting on the floor trying to put her shoes on. I moved my face to mirror hers. She was looking down, so I moved my face so I could look up at her.

She looked down at me and I put a huge grin on my face. Jay smiled, but quickly put it away.

"I hate when you make me cry... You get on my nerves." She said sniffling.

"I know... I'm sorry for yelling at you baby... I was just upset. Finding out that you saw Jacob just got me heated because I don't want him getting any ideas." I said pulling her into my lap.

"I know... But, I told you he has a girl now... We have nothing to worry about." She said wrapping her arms around my torso. I stood up with her in my arms and I carried her back to my bed. I laid her down and I hovered my body over hers.

I lowered my body so I was laying on her.

"Chris... You ain't the lightest person in the world."

"I know, but you'll deal with it anyways." I said laying my head in between her chest... My favorite cushions.

"Stop yelling at me when you get mad." She said putting her hand on my back.

"Ok... I'll try... I still love you." I said looking up at her. She looked down at me and spoke.

"I love you too stupid."

When she said that, I closed my eyes slowly and drifted off to sleep. Hope she knows that she's my bed tonight cause I'm not moving.

------------------

Thanks for reading! 💋