XXXIV.

(Chris' POV)

Man I'm so drunk I can barely stand up. This party is turnt and they playing all of my favorite songs.

"Aye mane'.... I'm so *burps* drunk... Hahaha I knew dis was gone happen." August said laughing while sitting on the couch.

"Good thing I'm n-not drunk." I said smiling hard.

"Nigga... Stop lyinnnn you know you drunk!" August yelled over the music.

"Both of y'all niggas need to go home." Jamal said walking towards us.

"Nigga this party is just gettin... Started..." I said laughing and standing up and wobbling around.

"Jamal you the one that said we should come. Dis is... All yo fault mane." August said taking another shot.

"I'm going downstairs to get another round of shots since don't nobody wanna get some m-more." I said walking to the stairs and holding onto the banister.

"Don't fall nigga... Or you'll need life alert. I'm not comin to help you cause I can't help myself." August laughed out hysterically as I chuckled to myself. I finally made it down the steps and I saw Trey making his way to the dance floor. I saw Red in the corner lighting up a blunt. I need one of those too.

2 A.m by Adrian Marcel started playing through the speakers. I walked up to the bar.

"Aye bartender... Can I get a round of tequila sent upstairs please!" I said to her as she walked to the back.

I sat on a stool and began to pull my money out.

"The girl on the end ordered a drink for you." Another bartender said as she put a drink down in front of me. I looked to the end of the bar to see a girl waving. I couldn't see her face all the way, but why wouldn't I want a free drink? I waved back and gulped the drink down as it burned my throat. I slightly shivered and I stood up from my seat.

I already know I'm gonna be sick later, but why not make the best of this.

-------------

"Q.... I need you right now... Can you do me a favor?" I asked through the phone. I'm sitting in the parking lot.

"Wassup Jay? You okay?"

"No not really.. Can you drive out to San Diego with me?" I asked waiting for his answer.

"Sure why not... Wait..San Diego?! What's out there?" He asked as I took a deep breath.

"My brother was in a bad accident at the naval base and they just called me. I don't wanna go by myself. Can you please come with me?"
I asked him already knowing that he would say yes.

I can't believe that Chris isn't answering the phone. He has never not answered my call. I called like 4 times and I texted him 5 times. This is so unusual and it pisses me off.

"Yeah I'll come with you Jay... I got you. Where are you now?" He asked as I heard him moving around in his background.

"I'm in my car. I'm on my way."

"Okay... Just call me when you're outside."

"Alright Q... See you in a few." I said hanging up the phone. Q has always been there for me. Ever since I moved down here. Chris where are you now that I need you?

-------------

(Malorie's POV)

"It's okay Chris I got you." I said walking him to my car.

"Ohhh snappp... I feel like I'm floating." He said chuckling.

This nigga is crazy.

"Its because I'm partially carrying you... You can't really walk." I said unlocking the door and putting him in the passenger's side.