CIV.

(Chris' POV)

As my eyes fluttered open, a sharp pain shot through my body, and I heard screaming and yelling.

"Pushhhhhhh!!!" I heard a woman yell out as I heard another girl screaming.

"He's awake!!" One of the doctors yelled as a group of them ran over to my bedside. They started checking my vitals, until more screaming was heard.

"W-where's my wife? W-where's Jay?" I asked anxiously asked I regained full consciousness.

"She's over there pushing out your little boy." The nurse said with a smile as I heard Jay screaming even louder. I looked over and I saw August holding her hand as she struggled. His facial expression was priceless. She had to be squeezing the life out of him.

I tried to get up from my spot, but the doctors pushed me back down gently.

"Mr. Brown, we need to make sure you're okay first!" One of the nurses semi-yelled as I still struggled.

"L-let me go be with h-her please..." I begged as I heard her call my name.

"Chris!! You're awake!!" I heard her raspy voice yell out as I still tried to get up.

"Mr. Brown, we need you to calm down."

"My wife is over there giving birth to my son! I need t-to be there!" I semi-yelled as I heard Jay's tired voice begin to speak.

"Chris it's okay... I'm fine. As long as you're... you're okay, then me and the baby will be fine." She said as I started to fully relax.

"Ma'am we need you to push, I can see the head." The Doctor said as I started to get excited.

"Oh my gosh... his head is so big..." I heard Red say from across the room.

"Shut up Red!" Jay yelled out as I chuckled.

"Push baby... keep pushing..." I said aloud as I looked over at her. She was definitely putting up a fight.

"You got this sis... you almost got it." August said as I closed my eyes.

Jay screamed one last time, and a smile appeared on my face when I heard a crying baby.

"Oh my goshhh... he's so adorable." I heard Jay's exhausted voice say as I tried to move.

"Can I get up now?" I asked the nurses as they looked at each other.

"You have to let us help you up..." They said as I sat up, and I moved my feet towards the floor.

The nurses and doctors helped me get on my feet, and I started walking over towards Jay's bed.

"Wait, where's my mom?" I asked as I stopped in my tracks.

"The girls stayed out in the waiting room with them. It wasn't enough room back here for everybody." Red said walking towards us.

"Jace, are you ready to meet your dad?" Jay asked him while he was babbling in her arms.

As I walked closer, a smile spread across my face. She handed him to me, and I cradled him in my arms.

"I can't believe I'm finally a father..." I said chuckling as I rocked him back and forth. His caramel hand reached up to touch my cheek.

"Wassup Jace... we've been waiting on you to come out." Red said as he started rubbing the hair on his head.

"I'm ya uncle Aug... imma show you how to get girls." He said as he dapped my free hand.

"Ummmm no... my son will not be bringing none of these fast lil girls home." Jay said ranting as we all chuckled.

"Imma show you how to roll ya first wood." Red said whispering as I smacked him upside his head.