XLVII.

(Jay's POV)

I stretched and I felt somebody's hand on me. One big hand was cupping my boob and the one was gripping my inner thigh. I looked behind me and I saw Chris sound asleep.

Memories from last night flooded my mind. I smiled to myself remembering. I don't know what got into me, but I needed Chris verbally, mentally, and most definitely physically. I'm so exhausted because we didn't stop until at least 3 something this morning. I came over here last night at like 11. He had me going for hours and I must say that I do not regret any of it.

I slowly took his hands off of me and I changed my position. I laid flat on my stomach and I pulled the covers all the way over my head. Ya girl is going back to sleep.

(30 minutes later in Chris' POV)

I woke up with empty arms. I didn't see her. Don't tell me she just gave me a one night stand. I moved my hand around the bed and I felt a head. I looked up under the covers and she was knocked out. She couldn't even take the sunlight.

All I could think about was last night. Everything was just so perfect. The way her body reacted to mine. The way we sounded. The way we kissed in sync. The way she yelled out my name constantly. Trey got a song called Neighbors Know My Name on the mixtape. I can tell that the situation was accurate.

We literally went all night and early this morning. I had to make sure I pulled out like 4 times. If I didn't, she would've killed me. I didn't wear a condom cause I wanted to feel every inch of her. I don't regret anything. To be honest, I'm actually honored. Jacob had to wait 5 years plus for her to have sex with him. She trusted me enough to let me take her virginity.

I'm definitely gonna keep her now.
I turned from my back to my side facing the door. I heard light snores from under the covers. Even if she did snore loud, I wasn't gonna kick her out like I did last time.

I felt arms wrap around my stomach as she moved closer to me. I looked under the covers to see her again and she still had her eyes closed. I know she was exhausted because I instantly heard snores again.
I might as well go back to sleep too.

(10 minutes later)

I woke up to hear noise downstairs. Please let this be the guys cause I don't wanna have to hurt somebody this morning.

"CHRIS!! NIGGA WHERE YOU AT!" I heard Red's voice yell out from downstairs.

"We know you here!!" I heard Trey's voice also.

"That nigga prolly sleep. It was a rough day yesterday." I heard August's voice say as I heard feet hitting the stairs. I'm really not ready to get up. They probably don't even know Jay's here.

I saw my door bust wide open.

"Dang can y'all niggas knock?" I said shaking my head.

"Nope.... We making sure you are up. We got a big night ahead of us." Trey said rubbing his hands together.

"Yeah yeah yeah I know." I said chuckling.

"How ya doin?" August said sitting down in the chair by the door.

"I'm doing great... Great beautiful morning.. Surrounded by great people." I said with a big smile on my face.

"Nigga why you cheesing so hard?" Red asked while chuckling loud. He came over to sit on the bed but quickly got up once he heard something unusual. He ended up sitting on her arm.

"Ouchhhhhhh" Jay groaned out from under the covers.

"Man what the......" Trey said moving closer to the bed.

They looked at me like they saw a ghost.

"Why is there so much noise? It's soooo early in the morning." I heard Jay's raspy voice say from under the covers as she held onto me tighter. She snuggled up against me and tried to go back to sleep until she realized who was here.

"Wait a minute.... Lil Red?" Red asked while smiling at me.

All I did was smile and the other guys did the same.

She slowly showed her face from under the blanket and she groaned aloud.

"Look... I don't wanna hear nothin outta yall." She said giggling.

"Okay so one question, are y'all back together?" Trey asked as they awaited for an answer.

"Yes, I got my baby back." Jay said as a smile spread across her face.

The guys started screaming and yelling like they just won a championship or somethin. These idiots I tell you.

"I'm so proud of y'all man...." Red said clapping his hands.

"Imma talk to y'all downstairs, gimme a second." I said to the guys.

"Nigga that's a second right there." Red said chuckling.

"Man shut up and go downstairs." I said as we all shared a laugh.

"Okayyy we gone let y'all start round 2... We gone be down the stairs." Trey said pulling August and Red out. They closed the door behind them.

"Baby you want some breakfast?" I asked her.

"Sure... I'd love that..." She said coming from under the blanket.

"Baby thank you for last night... I appreciate it. You didn't give up on me and you showed me a different type of love." She said showing me that beautiful smile of hers.

"Baby I made love to you for a reason. We promised that we wouldn't give up on each other. I wasn't gonna let you go." I said smiling at her.

"Come here and give me a kiss." I said while laying on my back.

"Chris I didn't brush my teeth yet..." She said covering her mouth.

"I ain't say come here and let me tongue you down I said come here and give me a kiss." I said chuckling at her as she flashed a smile. I pulled her on top of me.

"Chrissss I'm naked..." She said going back under the covers.

"You was naked last night .. What's the difference? The door is closed.." I asked chuckling.

She climbed back on top and started to grind against me. I groaned and she moaned as she leaned down to kiss me.

I kissed her sweetly, but then I broke it.

"Aye don't start nothin you ain't gone be able to finish. Once I get on hard, that's gone be it baby." I said biting my lip and gripping her thighs.

"You started it... I didn't wanna kiss you in the first place." She said getting off of me to step on the floor. Instead of stepping down, she took a tumble.

"Chris I'm gonna kill you." She said groaning out from the pain.

"Ahhh you'll get over it." I said chuckling myself.

Today is gonna be a good day.
------------------

Thanks for reading! 💋