LXXVI.

(Jay's POV)

"I can't believe I brought you all the way over here for some ice cream Red. I should kill you." I said walking down the street of the Grove. It was so many people here tonight and he made me drive 30 minutes from his house for ice cream.

"I would do it for you and plus you love making me happy." He said dragging me towards an ice cream stand near the farmer's market.

"Boy.... This is where I got my gelato from that night when the whole crew was here." I said smiling and reminiscing on the memory.

"Uh Duhhh... Now stand still while I get us some." He said about to order.

"Jay?" I heard a voice from behind me as I turned around.

"Sean Don? Man wassup witcha?" I said with a smile on my face. Sean Anderson also known as Big Sean has worked with Chris countless times. Their chemistry is amazing together and Sean is like the chillest person ever. I'm glad we met.

Sean and Red dapped as our conversation began.

"What y'all doin out here mane? Where the homie Chris at?"

"He's at home... We just came out to grab a bite." I said as Red handed me my gelato.

"I know you must be real proud of him and the whole music thing... He's gotten even bigger with his fan base its crazy. Chris working with so many different people. I'm proud of the guy." He said putting his hand on my head and moving it back and forth to mess up my hair.

"Stop stupid! You always gotta irritate me...." I said rolling my eyes.

Did I mention he was annoying at times? Like a real sibling.

"Everybody irritates you huh?" Red asked as they both side-eyed me.

"Oh whatever.... Any ways how are you Sean?"

"I'm coolin... I go on tour next month." He said smiling like a little kid.

"Ayeeee I'm already there bro." I said smiling and dapping Red as Sean laughed.

"I know you will be... You know imma be at y'all wedding too right? Wait, when is it?"

Every time someone asks me about the wedding, I get even more frustrated, but then I have to simmer down.

"We aren't sure yet. But, I'll surely let you know." I said putting on a fake smile.

"Ight man it was good seeing y'all. Be safe out here." He said hugging me and smiling.

"You do the same man." Red said dapping him as we walked off.

"If I hear one more question about this wedding I'm gonna flip out Red like it's really pissing me off." I said as I stuffed my face with the gelato.

"Whoa whoa slow down playboy... What you mean? Sean just made you mad?"

"Nah man... That's the homie. But, people keep asking me, when's the wedding? Why y'all ain't plan nothin yet? When the whole time I been waiting on Chris. You know Chris been putting the planning off for a long time. He said we can start when I get back from Chicago. But, I wanna know what's been the hold up. It's been a year later and we still ain't tied the knot." I said venting to Red.