XC.

(Jay's POV)

"You see dat booty though?" I turned around and asked the girls as we all chuckled.

"Yeah girl, how come Aug ain't got no booty like that? Must be nice." Shay said laughing and rolling her eyes.

"Watch this yall." I said waddling over to Chris who was standing on the side of the stage. We were at a concert for Trey, Chris, and August. It's gonna be so much fun. But, I wanted a little fun before it started.

Chris was talking to the stage manager as I stood behind him. Mid sentence, I grabbed a handful of his butt and he jumped like he had seen a ghost.

We (the girls) bursted out in laughter.

"You know I hate when you do that so please stop it." Chris said turning to face me. He said it in a stern and husky tone. I know he was pissed. But, my hormones are raging and it's turning me on.

"I like when you talk to me like that. I wanna see you angry at me." I said biting my bottom lip and grabbing onto his shirt.

"Jay baby the show bouta start. You cannot get me horny before I perform." He said leaning down to kiss my forehead. Then, he brought me into his chest and I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Wait wait my stomach." I said wincing and pulling back a little from the hug.

"Oh my bad princess I'm sorry. You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine I just want this." I said moving closer to him and reaching in his pants to grab his member.

He wanted to move away, but nobody could see my arm and it would've drawn some attention.

"Jay baby... you grabbing me in public now?" He asked as he chuckled and moaned a little.

"Yeah... I don't know what's gotten into me. I think it's the pregnancy." I said smiling and squeezing it gently.

"Okay okay okay... when we get home. I promise I'll let you have me." He said as I let him go and I took my arm out of his pants.

"My hormones are probably gonna pipe down by that time. Then, I have to show you the flower pieces I chose. They're really pretty." I said as a smile spread across his face.

"Alright princess you can show me everything later." He said caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"CB you ready?" Trey asked as August walked out with him.

"Yep, its show time. Stay right here baby." Chris said planting a quick peck on my lips.

"I'll be right here! Go out there and kill it baby!" I yelled out as they ran out on stage. The crowd went in an uproar.

The beat to "Luv This" came on. This was my jam.

"Y'all betta kill it!!!" Shay yelled out as the stage manager and backstage crew laughed at her and cheered the guys on.

"Can't wait till I come to her city... I smoke till I choke and I'm dizzy... the liquors invading my kidneys." We heard Trey sing and A.J had a glow on her face. You could tell she was so happy.

"Girl you better cheer for yo man!" Shay yelled out to A.J. Then, she started screaming as we laughed at her.

"That's my brother!!! Sing it Trey!!" I yelled aloud as his part finished up.

"She said make love, just make love, just make love to me right now." I heard Chris' beautiful voice sing into the microphone.

"That's my man!! You better sing it baby!!!" I screamed and yelled. I even pulled my phone out to record.