XLVI.

(Please read the whole chapter😉😏All of these songs are significant to the chapter. If you have the time, please listen to them if you haven't already! Thanks😊)

The first song I listened to was Discover. May I say that I was touched by listening to this. The song was so sweet and you could tell that his words were genuine. Chris' creativity has definitely been shown. I know what he's talking about because Q's cousin has been on my snap ever since me and Chris called it quits.

Of course Chris would watch the snap stories. He saw me laughing it up and having fun, and he got jealous. I didn't mean to hurt Chris like that.

I scrolled to a song called Marvin's Room the remix. Chris did his own version of Drake's song.

As the song ended... My mouth was wide open. I don't know if he directed that to Q or his cousin. It almost sounded like both. He said if he licked that spot then I wouldn't act the way I'm acting... Shoot, he's probably right.

I smiled at the part when he said "he can't have what's mine". Chris' ambition is so strong. Even after finding out the meaning of these songs, I realized that the music goes well together. His voice just gives me chills.

As I looked through the playlist, I noticed that Wet The Bed and All I Need was on here. I also saw that I Luv This was on here.

I clicked on a remix to Studio that Chris and Trey did.

After I heard that... All I could say was wow. Both of they nasty selves. Trey can really sing too. I'm proud as I'm sitting here and listening.

I heard one of August's songs called Don't Forget About Me and I was nearly on the verge of tears. It was really touching and I knew nothing about his brother being killed.

I clicked on a song called Come Home Tonight. It's by Chris.

This song made me get up and dance. His vocals are so amazing. I didn't know if this was about me or not. But, I loved it.

A song called Lady in the Glass Dress was next. I'm thinking, why in the world would somebody have on a glass dress. But, as it started to play, I understood.

The beat started to die down and I got pissed off. Why the heck is this song 1 minute?! I felt like this song was speaking right to me. I fell under a spell after I heard his high notes, then the song started to end.