XXX.

"Why are you here man?" I asked in let's say a not so nice way.

"I wanted to talk to you." Malorie said walking towards me.

"Talk to me about what Mal?" I asked looking at her with an agitated expression.

She stood there in silence and looked at my guy waiting for him to leave.

"Aye can you give me a little while? As a matter of fact, I'm done for the day... It's a wrap." I said dapping him as he stood up.

"Ight CB, see you later man." He said dapping me back and walking out the door.

"You got one minute to speak." I said crossing my arms.

"Okay, I know I caused a lot of drama the last couple of weeks, I wanna apologize." She said looking down.

"Okay."

"I'm sorry for troubling you and... Let me guess, that's your new girl?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Yeah it is." I said with a smile on my face.

"Anyways, I was hoping that we could be friends and squash all the beef." She said opening her arms out to hug me.

"Ion know Malorie... You been real messy lately." I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm serious ... For real for real... Can we be friends now?" She said with a smile spread across her face.

"Yeah I guess." I said about to grab my phone off the counter.

"Where's my hug?" She said walking to me with her arms still open.

I walked over to give her a hug and I heard the door open.

"Aye Chris... What's going on mane?" I heard August say as he walked up to us. I instantly let go for her grasp.

"Bye Chris... Wassup August." She said smiling and walking out of the room.

"What was that?" He asked sitting down on the couch.

"Nothin man... She wanted to squash everything and be cool." I said grabbing my phone.

"The hug was necessary? You know her and Jay almost got into a fight.... Jay would kill you."

"I know... But she wanted to be cool."

"You really buyin dat Chris?" He asked me pulling at his chin hair.

"Yeah... She seemed genuine." I said walking to the door. He got up and followed me out the door.

"Does Jay know that she was here?"

"No and you're not gonna say anything... Everything is cool right now... I wanna keep it like that." I said walking to my car.

"Man whateva... That's on you ... Imma meet you at the party bruh." August said walking to his Range....

She should know, but I don't wanna create any roaring waves.

------------------

"I got you the same skates as me." I said handing her some brand new all black skates.

"Chris I could've just rented some." She said laughing.

"I know... But I wanted you wearing nothing but the best. Come on and put them on so we can skate." I said getting excited. I haven't been skating in so long.

"Ayeeeee Lil Red!! I ain't seen you inna minute yo!" Red yelled over the loud music. She laughed and he bent down to hug her. She continued to tie up her skates.