LXXV.

(Jay's POV)

"Q will you sit still? I'm almost done!" I semi-yelled at him.

He asked me to re-do his braids, but he's sitting up here whining.

"I have to pee really really badly and you're taking forever." He said whining.

"You should've peed before I started... Now be quiet. I'm trying to make sure it stays neat for a couple of days. I'm not re-doing them when we get to Chicago, so you're on your own." I said chuckling.

Red and I aren't the only ones going. A.J and Q wanted to tag along too. Shay's gonna be working long shifts and the other guys are working on music. I'm not gonna discuss Chris and what he's doing because I'm gonna get upset again. But, this trip is gonna be fun.

"This trip should be fun." Q said as a smiled peered on his lips.

"I was just thinking the same thing. Great minds think alike mister." I said bringing the two braids together.

"That's why you still low key my best friend forever." He said turning around slightly to smile at me.

"Oh hush... Chris would still get upset if he heard that."

"Skip Chris... He'll get over it." Q said as we both shared a laugh.

"Did you finish packing Q?"

"Nope.. Did you?"

"You know I didn't and our flight leaves tomorrow morning." I said shaking my head. I've always been a late packer.

"Me and you both. We have so much in common. We also both are getting paid while we are taking off of work. Isn't that beautiful?" He asked as a little kid smile appeared on my face.

"Yes sir that does sound good. I love the sound of money. We will be making money in our sleep. I've always dreamt of that."

"Ayeeee I like the sound of that. Can you turn on some music? A song that me and you both like please. Speaking of music, wassup with Chris and Rihanna? They've been working real close lately."

An idea sparked in my head. I won't say nothing though.

"He said he's gonna take me to meet her soon. They're still working on some music or a song to put together." I said finishing his hair and grabbing my phone to play some music.

"You should've been met her, you love that girl's music and she's hot."

"Yeah she's gorgeous... But, I'm gonna meet her soon."

"Wassup with y'all wedding? Have you all planned yet?"

"Nope... I've been waiting on him. He keeps holding it off. But, he said when I come back from Chicago, we can start planning."

"You guys have been waiting for the longest. You've been waiting since you came back from Aruba. But, just let me know. I'll be ready whenever." He said getting up to look in the mirror and put a shirt on.

Different thoughts were coming to my brain. Why was Chris taking so long? Was it because of the music? Did he need time to think about marrying me? Why have I been in contact with all the other celebrities he's worked with except her? Chris used to come home and talk to me about all of his problems... Everything that happened with his day. One day he even had to nerve to tell me how fine this woman looked, but he thought that he had an even better one at home.

That memory always makes me blush. But, now, he barely tells me anything.

I pushed all of the questions to the back of my head and I turned on some music. I don't wanna be stressed out before my flight. This is my getaway to go back home.