LXXXVII.

(Jay's POV)

I made it to the middle where I was in between Chris and Rihanna.

"Move out the way! I'm not through with him!" I heard her yell to me.

"I ain't moving no where until you leave outta this game sweetheart." I said as everyone waited for her response. The chatter has quieted down.

"And who are you?" She asked as I looked back at Chris. I was standing up for a man that was making me look stupid. She's knows exactly who I am.

"I'm his fiancé and I suggest that you leave this game before it gets ugly in here. Don't you ever put yo hands on my man again. Or else, you're gonna have to deal with me. Trust me boo, I love you as an artist, but you messing wit my family. I don't play around about what's mine." I said pulling up the sleeves on my shirt.

"You better ask ya man what he did to me before he have somethin coming for him." She said to me as I looked back at him.

"Jay I ain't do nothin to her... she just came out here wildin n acting crazy for no reason baby. I'm just trynna finish the game."
He said as I looked back at her.

"It's time for you to go." I said as she walked up to me. Shay was about to stop her, but I gave out a gesture saying that it was ok.

"You just don't know do you? That nigga better not say nothin else to me or he gone get dealt with." She said as I chuckled.

"Look... ain't nobody gone deal wit him but me. Like I said... you don't want these hands. I was born and raised on the Southside of Chicago and I put up a fight to get outta there. So, please don't take me back to my roots at this public event. I suggest that you leave now." I said as she looked around at the people.

Then, she turned her attention to Chris. Then, she looked at me and she shook her head. I watched her as she left the stadium and everybody was about to go back to their seats so they could resume the game.

(Chris' POV)

I can't believe Jay just stood up for me like that. I was ready to hurt somebody, but I know I'm in some trouble.

"Baby look lemme expla-----" I said as she pulled me by my shirt.

"You better not be hiding nothing from me, or you'll be dead. You just embarrassed me in front of everybody because you supposedly did something to her. After this game is over, you better not utter a word to me." She said as she let my shirt go and she stormed off.

Then, I saw Q's cousin go over and put his hand on her shoulder, which pissed me off. It's on for real now. It's tackle time.

(Jay's POV 15 minutes later)

"Dang man why is Chris playin so hard...?" August asked as I shook my head. It's like his whole team started playing like that. Then, Q's team started to toughen up. What the heck happened?

It's really been a rivalry between both of the Chrises if that makes sense.

"Ight Brown you got it!!" Red yelled as Chris was running with the ball.

"I'm open I'm open!!" Omari yelled out. Chris threw the ball and Q's cousin ended up catching it and running towards the touch down line.