LXVI.

(Chris' POV)

2:43 a.m

"What you gone do Breezy?" Red asked as we sat in my living room at the big house. Jay is upstairs asleep. I just woke up with the craziest idea. Well not really crazy, but it's a good idea.

"I think we should go to the islands." I said pulling at my chin hair.

"You know there are a lot of islands right?" Keeis asked as he chuckled.

He's another one of my homies. He stopped by to chill even though it's in the middle of the night.

"I know dat.... How about like Aruba or somethin?" I said looking at the crew.

"Yeah I think she ah luh dat." August said smiling.

I was trying to schedule a little getaway for everybody. It was really a trip for Jay because of what she did for me. I highly appreciate her saving my life. She a real one. She knows nothing about this though.

"Aye didn't you say she was scared of planes though?" Red asked me as I remembered a conversation Jay and I had.

"How you scared of planes and you flew down here from Chicago?" I asked as she laughed hysterically.

"It was already scheduled for me to move down here. Last minute I thought I was gone be able to drive. But, my mom forced me to buy a plane ticket."

"You thought you was gone drive through all those mountains and stuff? By yourself?" I asked laughing.

"Oh shut up Chris... It's not funny... I'm not getting on another plane."

"What if you have to?"

"I won't have to.... I'm driving everywhere." She said paying her attention to the tv.

"Why don't you like planes?"

"I hate turbulence the most. When the plane starts shaking at like 10,000 feet. Aw naw they got me messed up." She said laughing.

"How are me and you gonna travel to different countries and stuff when you won't get on a plane?" I asked looking at her.

"Shoot I'll take a bus or a train and meet you there." She said laughing as I shook my head.

"Yeah... But she'll get over it." I said laughing.

"If she sees a plane... She will not come with you Chris." Trey said making a point.

"Maybe she won't have to see it. That's why it's called blindfold."

"I'm sure she knows what it sounds like too." Red said.

"I got a plan already... Just make sure y'all are packed and ready to leave in 2 days."

"Ight... So you want me to invite Shay? Ion want no drama or nothin..." August asked.

"I know Jay wants A.J to be there.... So I don't know to be honest." I said truthfully. I don't want any drama.

"Ask A.J how she would feel if Shay came... Then, we'll go off of that. Jay knows nothin about the hospital argument and I need it to stay that way." I said...

"I just sent her a text." Trey said locking his phone.

"Ight man... I'm bouta dip cause Shay prolly trynna figure out where I am..." August said standing up about to walk out.

"Me too... Imma go wake A.J up." Trey said following behind him.

"Ight Imma see y'all later."