IX.

(30 minutes later)

"Imma meet you in the parking lot." Chris said jogging down to his room. I fully got ready, he just had to grab his therapy stuff and change his clothes. Of course I have on his glasses again today.

I walked to the elevator and got on. Arriving to the lobby, I spoke to A.J and walked out to the parking lot. My phone began to ring indicating that somebody was calling me. It was Q.

"Hey best friend." He said into the phone.

"Hey bestie.. What you doin?"

"Nothin... About to go to the rehab center to pick up a client."

"Ohhh sounds fun!" I said walking to my car and unlocking the door.

"Yeah so much fun!" He yelled back in sarcasm.

"Aye best friend... I need you to help me find something to where to the banquet." Q said as I got inside the car.

"Alright.. How bout tomorrow after we get off of work, we go to the mall. I need to find something too." I said closing the door.

"Ight that sounds like a plan.. I'll talk to you later."

"Alright bye bfffffff." I said laughing and causing him to laugh.

"Bye best friend." He said as I hung up the phone. I started the car up as I looked out the window and I saw Chris. He walked over to the my side as I rolled down the window.

"Aye can you bring me back over here after breakfast? That wouldn't be too much would it?" He asked looking at me smiling. Now how in the world could I deny when I see that smile.

"Nah I can bring you back. Come on and get it." I said as he opened up the back door and he put his bags back there.

"You should let Daddy drive." He said biting his lip.

"First of all you ain't my daddy... Second of all... This is my baby." I said rubbing the steering wheel.

"I'd let you drive me lambo." He said with a serious face.

"You playin wit me right?" I asked him cause I knew he was being sarcastic.

"No... I trust you.. I'm not playing. Now can I drive?" He asked... I immediately got out the front seat and ran to the other side. We got in the car at the same time and he put on his seatbelt.

"Don't hurt my car please." I said plugging up my phone to the aux cord.

"I won't, but can you please put your seatbelt on?" He asked me and I looked at him weird.

"Why do I need my---"

"Baby girl just put your seatbelt on." He asked as he rubbed my cheek with him thumb.

"O-okay...."

There I go stuttering again... He is playing with my emotions and that ain't right!
When I put my seatbelt on, he pulled out of the parking space and went out of the parking lot.

The song "Hold Up" by Beyoncé started to play as I got in one of my favorite moods. This Lemonade album really did something for me because of the last guy I was kinda with.

"Hol up, they don't love you like I love you... Slow down they don't love you like I love youuuu." I sang as Chris looked at me out of the corner of his eye. I knew he would probably end up laughing but I didn't care. I continued to sing the rest of the hook until the verses started.

"Something don't feel right... Because it ain't right, especially coming up after midnight." I sang while staring at Chris.

"I smell yo secrets and I'm not too perfect... To ever feel this worthless, how did it come down to this, scrolling through yo call list... I don't wanna lose my pride but Imma ..." I sang and looked at Chris as I let Beyoncé finish the next line. When he heard the line, he looked at me like I was crazy. But, I didn't care.