XXII.

(Jay's POV)

12:23 p.m

"Yeah Mike I gotchu... Imma go get them now."

"Thanks lil sis.... I'll see you in a few."

"Ight bye." I said hanging up the phone. Mike needs me to pick up this order of party favors and decorations for his grand opening party.

Of course being the nice person I am, I agreed to help. The place is 15 minutes from my loft.

"Call best friend." I said aloud to Siri.

"Calling Best Friend." She said back as the phone started to ring. The call went to her Bluetooth as the car filled with the sound of the call.

"Nice to hear from you stranger."

"Look Q I'm so sorry I didn't call you... I went to spend the night at a friend's house... Then I had to run some errands for Mike's party today.. You still going right?"

"Of course I'm going."

"Come on don't be like that please! You're still the bestest friend ever!" I said and I know he was smiling through the phone.

"Oh snap man she called you the bestest friend ever. She sounds cute." I heard another voice say.

"Who was that?"

"Jay I'll FaceTime you to show you."

Q hung up the phone as I was confused.
My phone rang again indicating that he was FaceTiming me. When I answered a different face popped on the screen.

 When I answered a different face popped on the screen

"What's poppin sexy." The guy from the camera said as I laughed hysterically.

"Okay hi and whoever you are can you please put your tongue back in your mouth?" I asked still laughing and driving.

"Maybe I wanna use it on someone like you. Any day you want me to. I'll be ready." He said with a sly smirk on his face.

"Okay Q!! Come get the phone!!" I yelled out while shaking my head at the same time.

"Nigga are you scaring my best friend? Gimme dis phone... She got a boyfriend." Q said taking the phone back and getting on the camera.

"Who is that?"

"That's my ignorant cousin man... You gotta excuse him. You need to be with him instead of Chris."

"Ughhhh here you go again... That is not why I called... I called you to apologize and talk about this grand opening... I will see you there Q."

"Alright bye bestie..." He said as I hung up the phone. I did not have time to hear nothin negative today.

I pulled up to the place and parked the car. I grabbed my purse and phone and stepped out. Walking in the place, I walked up to the girl at the front desk.