XXXVI.

(A.J's POV @ 5:34a.m)

I stepped out of my car and I walked into the building. I heard nothing but silence. It's so early and here I am by myself working my normal shift. I stopped at McDonald's and grabbed a Carmel Frappé... One of my favorites.

Walking to the desk, I hung my jacket up in the back and I sat my bag down. I sat down in the chair and I heard the elevator chime, indicating that someone was coming off. As I saw her walk out of the elevator, so much went through my mind.

Why in the world was she coming from upstairs. Why is she even here? I know Jay's not here because her car isn't outside.

"Good Morning" She said with a big smile on her face. She pulled her phone out as I gave her the death glare. What made her think I was gonna say good morning back? I wonder where my girl is, I gotta tell her.

(Chris' POV)

"Man just meet me at the big house yo. Be there please man." I said talking to August on the phone.

"Ight... I'll tell the boys to come.... What happened ta' you last night? You just disappeared..." He asked.

"No no no... Just tell Red to come... I want just you and Red there. I'll explain everything when I get there man. So much happened." I said hanging up the phone.

I know you're thinking that something happened between me and Malorie. Nothing happened. I wouldn't do something like that to Jay. I don't want nothin to break us up like that.

I told Malorie to get out around 1 somethin this morning. When she walked out of my room, I closed my door and sat on the bed. I was up all night thinking about what she did to me and Jay not finding out.

I don't want her fighting nobody... Not even me. She don't play that. When I walked out of my room a couple of minutes ago, I saw Malorie knocked out on the couch. I told that hoe to leave and she was still here so I kicked her out myself this time.

She's so delusional and I don't understand why. I had just found my phone to call August and I was wondering why I didn't get any missed calls or text messages from Jay. We went a whole day without talking.

I tried calling her 3 times and she didn't answer. I took the elevator downstairs and I saw A.J at the front desk.

"Hey A.J. have you heard from Jay?" I asked... She talks to her the most.

"Nope I haven't heard nor seen her." She said not looking up at me. I wonder what's bugging her this morning.

I walked out the building and got in my Lambo. I gotta talk to the guys about what happened. At least talk to figure out what she did to me.

(Jay's POV @ 6:12 a.m)

I woke up in front of Q's house. He decided to let me sleep and he drove back. How sweet of him. Him and my brother talked the whole way back. The Sergeant said that he needs to stay with me for at least a week so he can get back to normal.

"Thanks for coming with me Q... It means a lot." I said unbuckling my seatbelt as he did the same.

"It's all love... You know dat... See you later pimpin." Q said to my brother in the backseat and getting out the car.

"Take it easy Q." He said as I got in the driver's seat. I drove off towards my place.

"Man LA is way nicer than San Diego." He said looking out the window and sight seeing.

"I like both actually..."

"Why you and Q ain't in no relationship?" He asked as I focused on the road.

"Because I have a boyfriend already stupid. I told you Q and I are just friends."

"Aw snap.... You have a boyfriend and I never talked to him? He live out here?"

"Duhhh... Ion do that long distance stuff."

"Well when can I meet him...?"

"I don't know yet." I said thinking about how pissed off I still am. I needed Chris and he couldn't even pick up the phone. I'm not even in the mood to talk to him. He called me 2 times while I was sleep. It's too late now.

(August's POV)

"YOU SLEPT WIT MALORIE!?" I yelled at him because of the bomb he just dropped on me and Red.

"No no no! Y'all know I wouldn't do that!" He yelled back.

"So nigga what else happened.... Cause you said that she tried to give you head." Red said crossing his arms.

"Yeah she tried but when I woke up, I noticed that it wasn't Jay so I pushed her off. I promise y'all that I thought it was Jay! The broad drugged me yo! I was already drunk and then the bartender said that a girl brought a drink for me and I drank the shot. I couldn't really see what the girl looked like... Everything from last night is still a blur man." He yelled out trying to explain to us.

"Then if this happened at 1 somethin this mornin, then why is she jus leavin ya crib?" I asked trying to get some truth out of this.

"When I told her to get out, I closed my door thinking she was gone bounce. But, when I came outta my room this morning, she was sleep on my couch. I kicked her out myself this morning for real. Come on now I did some stuff in the past, but I wouldn't pull nothin like this. Y'all know how I feel about Jay, you think I wanna break her heart and cheat on her like her ex did? Ion play that man. She could go and try and pull some suicidal stuff n ion want nothin to happen to my girl. I don't want to lose her." Chris said sitting on his couch and putting his face down in his hands.

"I believe you man... Have you talked to Jay?" Red asked walking towards him.

"Nah I haven't heard from her since the night of Prince's party."

I went on snapchat to see if she posted something. I found a video of her friend Q and they were in the car driving a couple of hours ago.

"Chris she been wit Q.... They was in the car a couple of hours ago." I said throwing him my phone. He caught it and him & Red watched the video.

"Why were they together?" Red asked.

"So that's why she ain't been answering the phone... She got some nerve man. Why were they even out that late anyways.... I'm gettin real tired of him yo....I haven't heard nothin from her and I called her three times." Chris said getting up and getting upset.

"You need to make sure Malorie don't have nothin else up her sleeve Chris... Cause you know how she be when it comes down to you." Red said walking towards the fridge.

What has Malorie gotten us into?
------------------

Thanks for reading!Hope you enjoy this book! 💋