LXXXI.

(Anybody's POV)

"Why are you here?" Jay asked as Chris stood up.

"I wanted to surprise you baby."

"Don't baby me.... Go back and be with her. You wanna go lick the icing off anyways and it ain't even her birthday." She said throwing her things down on the bed.

"It's just a song. Please don't tell me you're over reacting over that!" Chris semi-yelled as he grabbed her arm.

She yanked it back and said, "That song was very inappropriate and you know it! Don't you dare play the dumb role with me. You out there with her 25/8 and you out there making nasty songs with her, so why not react Chris!? All this time I wait for a song, and this is what y'all release. You must want her and not me." She said as Chris picked her up.

"Put me down Chris! I hate you! Go back to California witcha little girlfriend!" Jay semi-yelled as Chris threw her on the bed. It wasn't aggressive but it kinda was. She knew she was getting under his skin, but she could care less.

"That ain't my girlfriend. Stop playing with me yo." He said taking her hands and placing them above her head. Climbing on top of her, he undid her towel.

"Dangit" She said remembering that she had just gotten out the shower. Meaning that she was naked under the towel.

He looked her in her eyes and he started planting warm kisses on her neck. She squirmed and he let her hands go. After trying to push him off, he kissed her lips gently.

As mush as Jay wanted him to go, she couldn't help it. She missed him and she hated him not being around. She reached her hands up and ran her fingers through his hair.

He groaned in her mouth, which drove her crazy. She flipped him over and was on top.
Jay reached down and began to kiss his neck.

"You know what, ion even like you right now... Gimme my towel." Jay said hopping off of him and snatching her towel away.

"Lovato, stop being stubborn. I'm trying to make a way for you and me by releasing this album and putting out other music. I came here to spend time with you and your family. I wanted to prove to you that I will always be here." He said standing up and towering over me.

"Did you just call me by my last name? The heck was that for?" She asked crossing her arms. In the midst of that, Jay looked up and examined his tall frame. She looked at the tattoos on the side of his neck, then over to his chin hairs. She truly admired him, but he is not on her good side right now.

"Listen to me... Can we not make this difficult? I want to be here to support you. Let me do that."

"Been a long time you been missin her body huh? You wanna turn the lights down? It's a private party?" She said stating the lyrics as Chris rolled his eyes in the back of his head.

"It's a song!" He semi-yelled at her.

"Yeah keep rollin yo eyes cause I hope they get stuck... You can't be talking about me! You ain't been missin my body! I give it to you monthly! Oooooo you just irk my nerves. Go upstairs so I can finish getting dressed." Jay said walking towards her closet to get her clothes out.

She heard Chris turn on the tv as he jumped on the bed.

"Chris get out!"

"You don't tell me what to do. I'm the daddy." He said changing the channel.

"You ain't my daddy so you can leave."

"Oh really?" He asked with a joking facial expression.

"Yeah really" She said as she put on her panties and her bra.

"Well you wasn't sayin that last Tuesday when you was moaning out my name and calling me daddy... Right?"

He asked with a sly smirk on his face. She put on her blue jean dress and sprayed herself with her Flower Bomb perfume.

"Shut up stupid!!" She yelled while throwing pillows from the couch at him.

"Aw you wanna throw stuff and fight? Let's go then." He said getting up and charging towards her.

"Let's go den shorty... I ain't scared of you!" She said charging towards him as he picked her up and slammed her on the bed.

"You cheating! You can't always pick me up and slam me."

"Shut up!" He said turning her over on her back while he sat on top of her.

"Chris get off of me witcho heavy self!!" Jay yelled out.

"Nope! You wanna keep runnin yo mouth. Umma show you what happens when you talk too much." He said scrunching his nose up.

She looked up at his facial expression.

"CHRIS YOU BETTER NOT FART ON ME OR I WILL KILL YOU!" She yelled out struggling to get from up under him.

"Ahhhhh here it comes! It's a hot one!" He said preparing to release it.

Chris was laughing hysterically and Jay was about to lose all control.

She felt a vibration on her back as Chris jumped up and shot up the stairs. Jay ran right behind him barefoot.

(Q's POV)

"Jay still downstairs getting ready?" I asked as I was pulling the cooler out into the backyard.

"Yeah.... She been down there for a while after Chris came." Red said chuckling and shaking his head as we walked back into the house.

"When did he get here? I thought he wasn't coming.... At least he's here though." I said sitting down on the front porch with her sisters, Dejah, Pryce, and A.J.

"Good thing ma has a big porch." Pryce said.

Yeah, I agree, it's gonna be quite a few people today." Kiki said laughing.

"Ooooo Herb and Durk just pulled up!!" Tajah said yelling as a white Range Rover pulled up.

"Aye the homies made it! Where Jay at? She gotta see this whip bro."  Dejah said walking off the porch to greet them.

"Ion know what they downstairs doing. I ain't hear no moans and screams so they can't be doin the nasty." Red said as we heard the front door bust wide open.

"GET BACK HERE CHRIS!" I heard Jay yell out as Chris shot down the stairs and started running down the block. Of course Jay followed him barefooted. Neither one of them realized that Herb and Durk came.

"IM SORRY!" Chris yelled out while laughing hysterically.

"WATCH OUT FOR MS.DIXON's DOG!" Kiki yelled out as they both continued to speed down the block.

"Wassup with the dog?" Red asked as I wondered the same thing.

"You just don't wanna mess with that dog. It's on the loose sometimes. Sometimes she's aware. Sometimes she's not. You just don't wanna go near him. I'm tellin y'all. It wouldn't be pretty. It's a rumor that he has rabies." Kiki said chuckling and shaking her head.

I have no idea what he did, but Jay looks pissed and he's laughing. I also know they need to watch out for this dog.

Something is wrong with all three of them.

----------------------
There's more to come! Stay tuned!

Thanks for reading! 💘