XXV.

(Chris' POV)

"I wanna go somewhere else... The night is still young." Jamal said from the backseat.

"Yeah me too... I just had to get Jay outta there." I said pulling over and shaking my head.

"Man Jay was bouta go ham on Mal. I ain't know lil bit had it in her." Trey said making all of us chuckle.

"Y'all wanna go to the Grove?" Red asked.

"That sounds fine with me. Imma call and ask Jay and her friend to come... I know we need to talk."

I dialed her number and I put her on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Yea princess where you at?"

"No where really... We were just driving around."

"Wanna go to the Grove?"

"Yeah sure that's fine, you on your way there now right?"

"Yeah... We'll meet y'all there."

"Alright bye." Afterwards, she hung up.

"She sounded so dull. I already know it's something wrong." Red said sitting in the passenger's seat.

"She almost got into a fight with Malorie nigga. Of course there is gonna be something wrong."
Trey said chuckling from the backseat.

I hope I can get her to talk to me.

------------

"Ewwww you smell like booty juice." I said sniffing her and laughing to cheer her up.

"Oh no I don't! You know I smell good! That's why you look like Pikachu." She said laughing as I glared at her.

"No I do not... Take it back." I said fake crying and walking away from her.

"I'm sorry Chris come back!" She said laughing hysterically. That's all I wanted was to see her smile.

"Ahhhh come here!" I yelled as I ran back and scooped her in my arms.

"Chrissss!!Put me down!" She screamed out while laughing at the same time.

"Relationship goals!" A.J yelled out from behind us. She was walking with the guys.

"Aye Chris you should drop her in that fountain over there." Red said while laughing aloud.

"Chris you better not! I won't talk to you ever again!"

"Oh really? Let's see." I said walking over to the water.

"Chris stop stop stop stopppp! Pleaseeee okay I'm sorry I'm sorry!" She begged and pleaded.

"Call me daddy and I'll put you down."

"Chris it's little kids and stuff out here." She said shaking her head no.