XII.

(August's POV)

"Aye mane' I just added lil sis on snapchat." I said talking to the guys. We were all at Chris' place cause he was now done with all of his patients fa' tha day.

"Ohhh she got a snap and she ain't tell me. We got a problem here." Red said coming over to look at my phone.

She added me back and I watched her most recent videos. She was in the car wit some light-skinned nigga...

"Who is that?" Trey said coming over to look.

"Ion know, she said hangin wit my bestie. So, I assume that this is the best friend." I said explaining my point of view.

"What y'all out here talkin about?" Chris asked walking out of his room into the living room.

"Jay got some nigga on her snap..." Jamal said explaining to Chris.

Chris took his phone and added Jay on snapchat and came to look at the video with us as I replayed it.

"I wonder where they going.." Red said aloud.

"Aye... I seen him before... I think I kinda know him." Chris said watching the snap intensely.

"Whatchu mean you kinda know him?" I asked locking my phone and looking up at Chris.

"Well y'all remember that Therapy Banquet thingy I went to last year?" He asked.
We all nodded our heads yes.

"Well he's a Physical Therapist... He works at the center in Beverly Hills.... That's probably how they know each other." Chris said as his facial expressions changed. It almost looked like he was putting pieces together.

"Chris why yo face like dat mane?" I asked trynna figure out what's going on.

"The next banquet is on Thursday night. I got a feeling that they going together. I would ask her to be my date but she ain't talkin to me." Chris said shaking his head.

"Aye can we go with you? We can be yo personal spies or sum like dat." Red said looking at Chris.

"Yeah y'all can come, but y'all gotta act cordial and dress in black and white." He said explaining to us as we agreed.

"Cordial? Big Red was born cordial nigga." Red said lighting up a blunt and making all of us chuckle.

(Jay's POV)

I was standing in my dressing room and looking at my appearance at a white dress that Q picked out. I must say that he did good with this one.

"Q come here!" I semi-yelled telling him to come in my dressing room

Soon, he came in and his mouth dropped open.

"Q I really like this dress, but I feel like I'm going to the Academy Awards or a wedding or something." I said laughing.

"Don't you wanna look better than every girl that goes to the banquet? Cause you look beautiful best friend. I mean look at those curves I ain't even know you had." He said laughing as I punched him in his arm.