LIV.

"Is he here yet?" Tajah asked as we stepped out of my car.

They all had to cram inside of my Jag because Tae didn't want to drive his car. How stupid is that.

"He should be... If he isn't then, we'll see him when he gets here." I said locking my car doors.

"Aye can I sit next to you at the table? Cause you are lookin good tonight." Pryce asked as he bit his bottom lip and he started walking next to me.

I wore this with the red bottom shoes that Chris bought me

"For what? So you can flirt with me and bother me in front of my boyfriend? Nah I'm cool on that." I said laughing and walking on the boardwalk.

"I can't believe that I'm gonna meet Chris Brown." Kiki said squealing.

"Me too, but we gotta let Jay handle her business." Tajah said smirking at me.

"Oh if y'all don't hush up." I said laughing.

We walked inside of the restaurant one by one and I saw Chris sitting at a round table in the back.

"Aye ion wanna see all that intimacy while I'm around... Keep it PG please." Tae said walking behind me.

"Nigga I do what I wanna do, I'm grown." I said pushing him.

"Alright you two I don't wanna hear that all night. Now we are gonna be a nice kind family because we have a guest with us. Jay I don't wanna hear you use that word while we are around all these nice people." My mom said as I looked around the restaurant at the people.

"But mom I'm grown...."

"Girl you heard what I said..." She said walking up to greet Chris.

"Yeah you heard what she said." Pryce said chuckling.

"Nigga thats why you ain't sitting next to me. Laugh at that." I said smiling and walking away to greet my sweet honeycomb.

"Oh my goshhhh! Hi Chris!" Kiki said running up to him. He greeted her with a smile and she opened her arms for a hug.

"Hi... You must be her sister... Let me guess.. Are you Kiki?" Chris asked laughing and hugging her back.

"Yeah that's Kiki she's a huge fan and I'm Tajah." She said while side hugging him.

"Yeah Kiki loves your music." I said laughing at the sight.

"Kiki let him go and sit down please." My mom said laughing and taking her seat next to Tae.

Kiki let him go. Chris pulled our chairs out and we sat down. I sat on his right and Kiki sat on his left next to Pryce. Tajah sat on my right next to my mom. Then, on her right was Tae.