LXX.

(August's POV)

"There they go right there." Red said pointin' to a black limo pullin' up.

As the limo stopped, Chris got out while carryin' Jay in his arms. She had on Beats by Dre headphones and a blindfold. She was jammin' out in his arms.

"Hey Jay!" A.J said running up to them.

"She can't hear or see you." Chris said chuckling.

"Lemme guess, if you put her down she gone feel the vibration of the plane." Red said chuckling.

"Pretty much man." I said laughing aloud. This was bouta be hilarious.

"So we ready to get on the jet, but what she gone do when she feel the plane take off?" Trey asked as we looked to Chris. Jay started singing aloud to "You Don't Know My Name" by Alicia Keys. A.J kinda started singing along too as we all cackled out in laughter.

"To be honest, Imma have to hold her down. It's gonna be too late to get off the plane then. Y'all loaded our luggages and everything?" Chris asked preparing to board the jet.

"Yeah we put everybody stuff on." Red said following behind him.

"Aye A.J can you grab her purse and stuff and bring it on? I'm going straight to the back to hold her down." Chris said as he walked up the steps.

We all heard Jay say "Chrissss where are you taking me??!" But it was in a joking manner.

I chuckled to myself because she was gonna go crazy.

"Ight y'all lets get dis' party started!" I semi-yelled as everybody got on tha' jet.

"Ayeeee we bouta be turnt!" Red said bringing a bottle of Hennessy with him and walking up the steps.

"He gone be messed up by tomorrow morning." A.J said laughing and getting on the plane. Trey shook his head and he laughed at me.

"Let's go have some fun... Maybe we can listen in on Chris getting beat up for bringing her on the plane." Trey said laughing and patting my back.

We both boarded the plane and the stairs lifted up while the hatch closed.

"Good evening everybody... Well will prepare to take off immediately. If you have any questions come ask. Enjoy the flight everyone." The Pilot said smilin to everybody as we thanked him.

I went to the back and I cracked the door open. Chris still had Jay in his arms.

"Nigga we bouta take off... Why you still holding her?" I asked chuckling. She still was listening to music.

"I'm not putting her on the bed until the plane moves..." He said as we felt the plane began to move.

"Welp nigga there's ya cue." I said laughing. He had to laugh to.

"Close the door and don't let nobody come in... This is gonna take a while." Chris said putting Jay down on the bed. I closed the door. Who knows what's bouta happen in there.

(Chris' POV)

I laid her down on the bed and she jumped up. I pushed her back down gently and I got on top of her.

"Chris what the heck are you doing!" She yelled out as she ripped off the headphones and the blindfold.

She looked at me and I looked at her. She looked to her right out the windows as we were still on the ground. The plane was about to lift off.

"CHRIS IM GONNA KILL YOU!" She screamed out as I held her down.

She was pushing me and fighting me like there was no tomorrow. I ain't never seen her like this.

"Baby calm down!!" I yelled out to her.

"You know I don't like planes!! I wanna get offfff!!! Get off of me!!" She screamed out as the plane began to lift up in the air.

"No no no no we're in the air!! Chris why did you do this to meeeee! Ughhhhhh! Get off!!" She went on as I started to kiss her neck to calm her down.

"I don't want your kisses man get off me!"

"No.." I said calmly as I reached my hand down in her skirt to touch her area. She jerked her body upward and she started squirming.

"I am not about to let you do this to me. Why would you drag me on this plane!?" She semi-yelled as she moaned out in pleasure.

"Calm down and just listen to me." I said as she still tried to push me off. I reached down and I kissed her softly on her lips. She was hesitant at first, but then she kissed back. My movements began to speed up and she was moving around under me.

"Are you gonna listen to me?" I asked with softness in my voice. She shook her head yes and I stopped moving my fingers. Her breathing was heavy and I waited for her to relax.

"Man why you do this to me. You know I don't like this... Then, you try and sex me while I'm freaking out man. That ain't cool Chris." She said as I kissed her on her lips and I let go.

"Girl just shut up and listen..."

"Fine..." She said looking out the window. She was about to freak out again.

"Baby just calm down.... I'm right here." I said taking my hand out and holding her in my arms.

"I wanted to take you on a vacation. You deserve so much and I want you to have fun and relax for a few days. We said we would travel the world together, so I'm taking you to Aruba." I said as a smile peered on her lips.

"Chris we're going to Aruba!?!?! Ohhhhhhh wowwww!! This is crazy!" She said getting excited and hugging me tight.

"Yeah... That's why we are on this plane. So, just relax... The flight is a couple of hours. I want to show you my appreciation. Just sit back and enjoy the ride." I said running my fingers through her hair.

"Okay. Thank you so much. I love you Chris."

"I love you too. You know I'd do anything for you." I said smiling.

"I'm not flying back... I'm taking a boat." She said looking at me with a serious facial expression.

"No you ain't..." I said as the plane started to descend. It dropped a little fast, but not too fast. She was about to freak out all over again.

"See!!!! This is why I don't like planes! It's all yo fault stupid!" She said hitting me and pushing me off. I grabbed her and I put her in a gentle headlock as I chuckled aloud.

This was gonna be a long flight.

------------------

Thanks for reading! 💋