XXXIX.

"Baby girl if you leave, take back all the I love you's... Take back all the time we spent laughing, talking for hours, and all the times I made you smile. Take back the week you took care of me when I was sick. Take back the times we cooked together. Take back the times we would be turnt in the car together. Take back those times I would just walk over to your place and get in the bed with you in the middle of the night. Take back those times I would wrap you in my arms and I would tell you that you're the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. You always listen to what other people say, but you don't try and listen to me. I'm sorry for lying to you... But I didn't have sex with her."

He said walking towards me with sorrow in his eyes.

I got quiet so I could process his words. They were so deep I couldn't focus on the task at hand.

"There's a difference between somebody who wants you and somebody that would do anything to keep you. I'm willing to do anything baby. Please forgive me." He said towering over me.

"Chris I forgive you, and I love you. But, this is the second time my heart has been hurting this bad. I won't let it happen again. I'm sorry but I can't do this right now, I need some space. I'll see you around." I said walking off and getting in the car.

"Sweetheart are you alright?" A.J asked as I got in the passenger's seat.

"Can you drive me home please." I looked out the window at Chris and I saw him wipe his hand down his face as he stared at the car. Red walked up and patted him on his back.

I looked down at my hands and they were shaking. I couldn't believe I was breaking up with my ray of sunshine.

-------------

(August's POV)

"Chris calm down!" Red yelled out at him.

"Nigga how can I calm down and I just lost my girl!!" He yelled out while he was pacing back and forth.

"She mad at me too cause I was stickin up for you... Nigga you should've been more careful." I said getting pissed off.

"Nigga you was getting drunk right there wit me so you can shut up wit allat... You couldn't stop me and I couldn't stop you. Gone wit that man. I need to go set Malorie straight and give her a piece of my mind." He said grabbing his keys and storming out the house.

"Man I'm bouta go home... Ion have time for this."

"I'm bouta go get high or some... I'll Holla at you later man." Red said dapping me and leaving out.

I know she's gonna talk to me later. I have to get her to understand.

--------------
(Jay's POV)

"Thank you A.J.... I'll see you later okay?" I said sitting in the car in the parking lot as she got out.

"Everything is gonna be alright... I'll come upstairs to check on you later boo." She said blowing me a kiss and going inside the building.

I need somebody to talk to and I can't talk to my brother right now.

--------------

"Bestie what you doing here? You miss me already---- wait you been crying? Come in." Q said letting me in his house.

"I broke up with Chris." I said as we both sat down on the couch together.

" I said as we both sat down on the couch together

"What why?" He asked while taking a seat.

"I don't wanna talk about it... Can we just watch movies all day or something? Got some ice cream?" I asked taking off my shoes and crossing my legs.

"Jay it's like 7 somethin in the morning and you want ice cream?" He asked while chuckling at me.

"Yeah... I want some while we're watching the movies. I'm going to raid your fridge." I said getting up and walking to the kitchen. On my way to the kitchen, I passed the guest bedroom and I saw his cousin laying in bed.

 On my way to the kitchen, I passed the guest bedroom and I saw his cousin laying in bed

"Hey baby mama." He said with a smile on his face.

"Boy I barely know you." I said laughing.

"You can get to know me better, then we can be cool." He said with a big grin on his face.

"Whatever... Q your cousin is trying to hit on me again!" I said laughing and walking away.
I walked into the kitchen and went straight to the freezer. I saw a tub of raspberry Italian ice and I grabbed it. I closed the fridge door and grabbed a spoon.

"I over heard that you don't have a boyfriend anymore as far as I'm concerned. So, I can flirt with you as much as I want now." His cousin said walking into the kitchen and grabbing a cup out of the cabinet.

"What movie you wanna watch!? I'm on Netflix!" Q yelled out from the living room.

"Find something funny!!" I yelled back.

"Can I join y'all little movie morning?" He asked pouring Apple juice in his cup.

"Sure why not?" I asked while walking out of the kitchen into the living room.

I really needed to get my mind off of things.

----------------
(Chris' POV)

"Don't come near me ever again. I promise that if you do, you'll regret it. You just made me lose one of the best things in my life. You better hope I get her back do you understand me?" I asked Malorie as I had her cornered in between a wall. I found her and I had to set her straight.

"Yeah Chris now can you move?" She asked rolling her eyes. I walked back to my car.

"I hope yo eyes get stuck!" I yelled out as I stepped inside.

I never thought that I would say goodbye to my girl. I hate the fact that people didn't want her to be with me. I'm not that bad of a guy. I wanted to show her what real love was. I wanted to be there for her, but of course, something or someone always gets in the way of that. It's not fair that people claim to know you through the things you've done. Not by sitting down and listening to you speak for yourself.

--------------------
I guess this is the end of Chris and Jay. 😞

Thanks for reading loves! 💋