LXI.

"Chris what's happening with her!? Is she okay?" Jay's mom came running up to me with the rest of the family as I sat in the waiting room. I felt like I was about to lose my mental. I couldn't think straight.

"Chris man what's going on?" Her brother asked standing in front of me. I was sitting on the chair with my head down. I called everybody she associated with.... Even if I didn't like them.

"Q....." I heard her brother say as I'm guessing Q walked through the door.

"Aye Tae.. Hey everybody.. What's going on? Chris... What's happening?" Q said to me.. I just told him to come down to the hospital.

"Chris... Talk to me. What happened?" Kiki stooped down to my level to talk to me. I couldn't form any words. Only tears dropped onto the floor.

"Chris honey.... I need you to talk to me." Her mom said sitting down in the chair next to me and rubbing my back. I heard more voices enter the waiting room.

"Chris! Where is she?! What are they saying?" I heard Red say as the crew approached.

"Who are you all? Shay is that you?" Her mom asked.

I don't know what Shay did cause my head was still down.

"We are apart of da family... Dats my sister back there ma'am." I heard August say.

"Can someone please tell me what's going on?" Q asked.

"She got hit by a car." Shay said crying.

"It's all my fault man... If I was never in the street then it wouldn't have happened. It's all my fault. My girl is back there cause of me. It's all my fault. I hate myself!" I said getting up and putting my face down in my hoodie and crying. I fell down to my knees and then I felt hands wrap around me.

"Chris sweety calm down." I heard her mom say as I took my face out of my hoodie. I broke down right there.

"Man it's not ya fault... C'mon Chris calm down. Everything is gonna be alright. She gone pull through." August said putting our heads together.

"That's my girl back there man." I said sobbing. Everybody joined in on the hug. When we all let go, her mom got face to face with me.

"We have to be strong for her. Especially you Chris. You need to be there. She needs you the most. We are gonna get through this together." She said wiping my tears. I shook my head okay and we both got up. We took our seats in our chairs. We looked like a big family because we were.

"Lil bit gone pull through.." Trey said patting my shoulder.

"I know she will... She's a strong girl. We gotcha back bro." Pryce said dapping me as he took his seat. All I could do was tap my foot. I hope she's okay.

-----------------------

4:26a.m

We were all still in the same place waiting for the doctors. Mike came a while ago and A.J came soon after too. I couldn't even sleep if I wanted too. I keep replaying everything in my head.

"Aye Chris.... Can I talk to you for a minute?" Q said standing up and walking to another couch area. I said ok and I stood up and walked over to him. We both took a seat and he began to speak.

"Look man.... I still wanna apologize for everything that went down between us. I wanna be strong for her and you have to. I wanted to squash everything with you and I wanna be cool. If that's Ight witchu." He said holding his hand out.