LXXII.

(1 Year Later in Jay's POV)

Life has been more than amazing. Life is sweet right now. The love of my life proposed to me in Aruba. Can you guess how he did it?

"Chris you know I don't like flying no where... Then, you're the pilot? Aw naw you got life messed up." I said as he was pulling me towards the helicopter.

"C'monnnn you're gonna love it baby I promise!" He said chuckling and still pulling me.

"Fine Chris and you better know what you're doing." I said snatching away from him and climbing onboard.

I buckled my seatbelt and stuff in... Then, the co-pilot sat in the backseat behind me. He gave Chris and I our head gear.

"Does he know what he's doing?" I turned around to ask the man.

"Well ma'am from what I know... Yes he does." The guy said smiling.

"Chris where did you learn how to fly a helicopter?"

"I know a guy... Is everybody ready?" He asked as he pushed some buttons. The engine started up and the propellors started spinning.

"I'm scared Chris..." I said closing my eyes as the helicopter started lifting up.

"Don't be scared... I got this baby. That's also why I have somebody else in here to help us if something goes wrong."

I turned to look at the guy and he was giving me a thumbs up. I shook my head in disbelief. Me, the girl that hates flying, is letting Chris fly her in a helicopter. I closed my eyes to calm myself.

(5 minutes later)

"Baby you need to open your eyes to look at the view." I heard him say.

"I'm fine with my eyes being closed." I said aloud.

"No open your eyes and look. You're gonna love it!" He semi-yelled as I opened them.

Why in the world were we flying away from the beach towards the water.

"Chris why are we flying out towards the middle of the ocean!?" I asked semi-yelling.

"I wanna give you a better view of The island. Don't worry, I got this!"

The minute he said that.... A red light started flashing.

That's strike 1 right there.

"Chris what the heck is going on!?" I asked getting nervous and frantic.

"Ummm.... Mannnn did you put enough gas in here?" Chris asked the co-pilot.

"Yeah... I fueled up before we left." The guy said as I felt the helicopter take a dip mid-air.

"We gotta land this thing right now. Chris get me outta here." I said as my hands started shaking. I was scared for my life.

The helicopter kept dropping and I almost lost my mind.

"Chris!! I told you not to bring me!! Ohhhh my GOSHHH!!" I yelled out as he was trying to control the helicopter.

"Jay calm down!! I got this!" He yelled back.

"You obviously don't!! Aye you are the co-pilot so do something!!" I yelled at the guy in the backseat.

"Ma'am I just work there! I don't know what to do! Your boyfriend just paid me to come!" They guy yelled back at me.