LXXVII.

(Jay's POV)

4:56 a.m

I was standing in the mirror brushing my hair into a bun and singing along to "Mine" by Drake and Beyoncé. Drake be in all the good songs. By the way, I mostly got over my fear of flying. The crew helped me through it on the way back from Aruba. So, I should be fine today.

"I been watching for the signs, took a trip to clear my mind up." I heard her sing along to the beat beautifully. Beyoncé's vocals are like no other.

"All I can think of is... We should get married.. We should get married. Let's stop holding back on this and let's get carried away." I sang in my zone. This was such a sweet song to me.

"All I'm really asking for is you...." I sang as I stood at the sink with my eyes closed.

"As long as you know who you belong to." I heard Chris sing as he wrapped his hands around me. We held each other close as he pulled out his phone to take a picture.

On snapchat, he captioned it as "I'm gonna miss my baby😔"

"Aw don't be sad... It's Friday and I'll be back Monday night." I said turning around to look up at him. His eyes were unreadable.

"Chris talk to me..." I said grabbing his hand to bring him into the room.

He followed me and he sat down. I stood in front of him and he buried his forehead in my stomach.

"What's wrong? Can you speak please?"

"It's a lot going on. I need you here with me."
He said with his forehead still imbedded in my stomach.

"Chris what you mean it's a lot going on?"

"This album stuff is stressful. Then, I gotta put the finishing touches and make sure the charity game is together. Then, I'm not doing you right at all. You've been waiting on this wedding for so long and I've been putting you down. You don't deserve that. Now that you're leaving for a couple of days, I guess it's really hitting me." He said looking up at me.

Why the heck is he so in his feelings? I mean... He has all this weight on his shoulders... Maybe I shouldn't talk about the wedding until after X drops. To make him feel a little more comfortable?

"Chris... Don't worry about the wedding." I said sitting down next to him.

"Wait what? You calling it off?!" He semi-yelled as my eyes went buck.

"No no no!! I'm saying that I see that you're stressed right now and you got a lot on your plate. So, we don't have to talk about the wedding planning until after X drops." I said shaking my head at myself on the inside.

I really didn't want those words to flee my mouth because everybody knows I been waiting on this wedding. But, because I love Chris, I'll do it for him.

"Wait baby you ain't gotta do all that."

"Yes I do... I don't need you to be stressed. It's okay. I'll be fine. Now, come on we gotta go pick up everybody so we won't miss the flight." I said walking away from him.

My mind tells me something isn't right and my heart won't let me investigate. It doesn't want me to.

-------------------
(Chris' POV)

"Ughhhhh can y'all come on!? Me and Q don't wanna see allat." Red said whining talking to me and Trey. He was here to see A.J leave.

We all laughed together and I looked down at my fiancé. The way she smiled just did something to me. I grazed my thumb upon her pretty brown skin and her brown orbs looked up to me. I stood there and I admired her appearance and I realized how blessed I was to have her.