LXXXV.

(Jay's POV)

"Come on hurry up and take the picture so we can start." Trey said as he winked at me. He been getting on my nerves since I got here. He always messing with me.

"Trey look, get slapped today okay?" I said as the guys started chuckling.

"Bow don't you wanna tie ya shoes?" I asked about to snap the picture.

"Jay I done told you to call me Shad... and nah man I'm starting a new trend." He said as I started chuckling. I know I was getting on his nerves. This is my first time talking about my friendship with Bow. He's like my big brother. Now he wants the whole world to call him Shad Moss.

"Aye blood you ain't bouta talk to my lil homie like dat. You good Jay?" Jaceyon also know as the Game said.

He's been tight with Chris for a long time. He's a real life blood and he does not play. That's probably why Chris think he a blood. Along with the help of Red.

"Nah I'm cool Game, Bow don't want none of this." I said laughing as they posed.

"You got my good side right sis?" Omari said as he did the same pose as Game.

"Yeah I got y'all in 3...2...1" I said as I finally took the picture.

"Dang it took you a year to take the picture." Trey said walking up and muffing me. He ran off as I began to chase him.

"What's going on the game is about to start!?" Q yelled to me and Trey. I picked up a football and I threw it at him, and it hit him in his side.

He groaned out loud and A.J heard him.

"Jay what the heck is going on?"

"Yo boyfriend muffed me." I said as we both laughed.

"Good throw baby girl!" Chris yelled to me.

I smiled and I looked around at my surroundings. Fans and other top celebrities were pouring in. This was a hot event.

"Bestie come here!!" I yelled before Q went to the field. He jogged over to us and I patted him on the back.

"Wassup?"

"I'm cheering for you... have a good game and if somebody tackles you don't get upset. Remember it's just a game. I know you. Be careful." I said as he smiled. He gets angry fast sometimes.

"Thanks best. See you during halftime." He said running back to the field.

"Maybe I should give Chris a pep talk too right?" I asked A.J as she shook her head agreeing.

I ran to the side of the field and I yelled out Chris' name. He was stretching then he ran towards me.

"Wassup babe?"

"Be careful out there. Remember it's just a game. It's not serious until after halftime. Have fun and don't be mean out there. Now go win for me and show me what you got." I said raising my hand to his cheek.

"Ight baby I love you." He said taking my hand and planting a soft kiss on it. I patted his cheek as a way of telling him to go play.

He jogged away and I walked back to A.J.

"Now whose team are you supporting?" She asked laughing hysterically. I have on a Black Pyramid shirt and a Team Q hat.

"Girl just let me be great." I said chuckling as I felt myself being put in a headlock.

I was bending over with someone's arm wrapped around my neck.

"Man what the---!" I semi-yelled as I saw the tattoos on his arm. I knew it was Red.