LXVII.

(Jay's POV)

12:24 p.m

We went to sleep on bad terms cause he was making a big deal out of nothing. Just because the other Chris texted me don't mean that I answer him. Besides, he was just making sure that I was okay.

Chris was over there trying to read our messages, but he was reading stuff from the time of our break up. Then he got upset cause I accused him of not trusting me. That's exactly what it was and he tried to deny it.

That man gets on my last nerves. I'm laying in the middle of the bed because we both just woke up. He came walking out the bathroom and he mean mugged me, so I glared back at him. I don't care. I turned my back towards him and I looked out the window.

I felt him climb in the bed.

"Come here" I heard his deep husky voice say from behind me. The way he said it made my mind run wild. Jay don't give in. Stop the rushing waters.

"I said come here."

"I don't wanna come to you."

"I don't care about what you don't wanna do. I said come here." He said with a stern voice.

I groaned aloud and I crawled over to him. I laid down facing him and he brought me into his chest.

"You get on my nerves..." I said while smacking my lips.

"Oh shut up... Always gotta say something."

"You always gotta make assumptions."

"Just shut up"

"You shut up." I said as I looked up at him. He had a serious look on his face.

"Just be quiet please... You ain't always gotta have the last word."

"But, you do the same thing so it's whatever." I said to him.

"Yeah but you always gotta run yo mouth somewhere that's why I tell you to shut up." He said looking away from me.

"But I'm grown.. I do what I wanna do."

"Aw so that's why you was talking to Q's cousin cause you do want you wanna do right?"

I'm sick of this man. I climbed on top of him.

"Ohhhh now this is a partyyyy." He said smiling and putting his hands on my waist. I smacked his arm and he winced out in pain.

"No nigga this ain't a party." I said getting in his face and grabbing the neck of his hoodie. It brought his face closer to mine, so I could get this point across.

"Look.... I don't care what assumptions you make and I don't care what you think. I'm not going to be in a relationship with his cousin cause I'm here with you. Last night showed me that you didn't trust me. You went through my freakin messages and what did you find??" I asked as he looked at me with a remorseful expression.

"Exactly what I thought... If I wanted him, I would've never taken you back. But, look where I am... I'm sitting right here with another lightskin nigga that looks like a Twinkie. Then, guess what? He got an attitude for no reason. I should be the one with an attitude. I took a freakin hit for you! I got hit by a freakin car Chris! That car was heavier than the whole crew put together. I should have the attitude! I love you and I got hit by a car for you! Then you turn around and you don't trust me!" I said letting go of his hoodie.

I knew I was about to breakdown... Dang I must be starting my period.

(Chris' POV)

Dang I messed up now. She sitting here and she bouta cry. It's not that I don't trust her... I was just pissed at him texting her yesterday.

"Baby come here... I'm sorry." I said about to grab her in my arms.

"No no no.... I told myself I was done crying... I'm tired of crying!" She semi-yelled as she buried her face into the blanket.

I grabbed her and I pulled her into my arms. I wrapped them around her and I held her.

"Chris it hurt so bad... I didn't know what was gonna happen... But, I wanted to do it for you... Just trust me..." She said as I helped wipe her eyes.

"I know princess.... I was acting stupid last night. I highly appreciate what you did for me and I cherish this bond that we have. I love you and I'm sorry." I said kissing her forehead.

It was a comfortable silence until she spoke again.

"Can we go get some ice cream?" She asked as a smiled appeared on my face.

"So just skip breakfast right?" I asked laughing.

"I mean it's technically the afternoon.... Can you take me to get some?" She asked while looking up at me.

"Ight Princess.... Let's bounce." I said pushing her off of me and jumping up off of the bed.

"Ouchhhh stupid!"

"You stupid!" I yelled back.

"No you stupid! Dumb moron..." She yelled back.

"Oh just shut up!"

"No you shut up! Always telling somebody to shut up." She yelled back at me as I chuckled to myself.

"Shut don't go up prices do...."

"Chris don't get smacked today."

She ain't gone do nothin to ya boy.

"Shut up for I don't take you to get no ice cream!" I yelled back... Then, it was quiet..

Exactly what I thought....

(Malorie's POV)

"Are you Malorie Valdez?"

"Yeah... Whose asking?" I asked sitting at the table with my homegirl.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but you have been served."
A police officer said handing me an envelope. He walked away and she looked at me crazy.

"Yo, I bet that's a restraining order..." She said looking at me.

I groaned aloud and I took the papers out. Of course, now Chris filed a restraining order on me.

"Oh my..... He gets on my nerves... I ain't letting him file no restraining order on me. I'm taking him to court." I said catching an attitude.

"Girl what you gone take him to court for?"

"He ain't bouta have no order on me... I'm done with him anyways.. I ain't gone come around him and that girl no more.. This is pointless... I don't want nothin like this on me." I said stuffing the papers back in the envelope.

Guess I'll see you in court Chris....

--------------------

Will Malorie be successful in court? Will the judge allow the restraining order to still continue?

Thanks for reading!💋