XV.

(Anybody's POV)

6:27p.m

Jay is examining herself in the mirror while she is waiting for Q to come and pick her up.

"Why isn't he here yet? He always does this." She said aloud while she's the only person in her loft. The only sound was coming from her heels hitting against the hardwood floor. Her hair was straightened and it flowed down her back.

Her phone rang as "best friend💘" flashed across the screen. She picked up her phone and answered it.

"Yeah Q"

"I'm outside bestie!"

"Alright I'm coming down." Jay said hanging up and grabbing her diamond encrusted clutch. She sprayed her flower bomb perfume and grabbed the keys. She walked out and locked the door. While putting the keys in her clutch, she looked down at Chris' door.

They haven't spoken to each other since yesterday. But, she knows that she's gonna see him later.

------------
(Jay's POV)

"My best friend looks beautiful!" Q said driving and putting me on snapchat at the same time.

"Thank you but keep your eyes on the road please."  I said laughing.

"Okay fineeee." He said groaning deeply and locking his phone.

"Where is the Banquet again?"

"The Getty Center."

I love that place so much. The scenery is just breath-taking. There is also an art museum inside.

"Anyways you never answered me back when I asked you about dude on your snap." Q said while keeping his eyes on the road.

"Q why does it matter."

"I know you prolly messin around with him and I don't want you to."

"And why not Q?" I asked getting annoyed.

"He still be messing around with this Malorie chick."

"Dang, so does everybody know her and I'm just the person that doesn't?"

It seems like she is known all over. It irritates me.

"I just used to see them together sometimes. See them at clubs and stuff. I just don't think he's a good fit for you."

"Well we have feelings for each other and he said that he's done with her so....." I said looking out the window on my side.

"So you believe him?"

"Yeah I believe him, why wouldn't I?"

"Best friend... You already know that I always know best. I'm telling you, he's not a good fit for you. I don't want you to get hurt." Q said stopping at a red light and focusing his attention towards me.

"Okay Q... I hear you." I said to him while my phone vibrated indicating I had a text.

Chris💋💍: Wya?

I picked up my phone and responded back.

Me: On my way there, somebody seems anxious 🤔lol

I waited for him to respond.

Chris💋💍: of course I'm anxious baby girl... I wanna see you 😘

I blushed at the text and looked up to see Q shaking his head at me.

"Oh Q give me a break and let me be happy for a quick minute. Goshhhhh." I said groaning aloud.