LXXXIV.

"The fact that you had me sitting up here looking stupid for all these years.... I knew you were cheating. My heart just couldn't accept the fact that the man I loved was in a sexual relationship with another woman. All those things you said about marrying me were lies. You never loved me. It was all a show. It would be a shame for my son to see the hurt that his father put me through." Jay said standing in front of a glass window looking in on Chris.

Chris turned around and looked out the window to see Jay staring in. He ran to the door and he tried to open it. But, the door wouldn't open.

"After all I've done for you and after me taking you back... you still couldn't act right huh Chris?" She said holding her stomach and looking in at Chris.

"Baby wait! I love you! Don't leave me! We have a baby together!" Chris yelled while he tried to pry the door open. It wouldn't even budge.

Robyn came behind Chris and pulled his arm towards her.

"Chris lets go." She said as Chris stared at Jay begging and pleading.

"I always loved you with everything that was in me. But, I'm sick of the hurt. I can't take it anymore." Jay said as Jacob walked up to her and he grabbed her hand.

Anger filled Chris' blood at the sight. He tried to break open the window of the door, but it was so thick. Nothing was working.

"Baby don't go with him! You're mine! I gotta take care of you and my son!" Chris yelled out as Jay began to walk away with Jacob.

"Sorry Chris... My son and I will be alright without you." She said still walking away.

Chris was furious at everything. Why was this happening? Where did Jacob come from? Was this real? Why couldn't he get outside of the door?

"Baby girl don't do this." He said as she turned around facing the window and she closed her eyes. That name will always stick with her.

"I know you hurt me... But, you'll always be in my heart... Good bye Chris." She said finally walking away as Jacob wrapped his arm around her.

One teardrop fell from her eye and onto her soft brown cheek.

"I can't lose her... Jay baby don't go..." He said at a whisper... By that time, it was too late.

(Chris' POV)

"Chris!! Wake up!" I heard Jay yell as I woke up in a panic. My heart was beating abnormally fast and my breathing was heavy.

"The heck is wrong with you? I been callin ya name for about 3 minutes. Did I interrupt a wet dream or something? If so too bad cause I'm still pissed at you. It's time to go, I'm in the car." Jay said grabbing her purse and leaving out the front door.

That dream was just so..... it seemed so real. I regret everything I did with Rob because now everything is weighing over my head. I'm around Jay 24/7 living with this guilt. Then, in the dream she was pregnant with my child leaving with Jacob.

First of all, she can't ever go back to him and he won't be taking her and my child. That's totally unacceptable on so many levels bro. I gotta get my life together. That dream really just took a toll on my mind. Then, we just had that horrible argument cause I said some things that I ain't have no business saying.

My baby ain't deserve that. I gotta make things right.

I got up and grabbed my house keys and my phone. Walking out the front door, I locked it and headed towards the car. She was already in the passenger's seat of my Lamborghini, so I guess that's what I'm driving.

"What took you so long?" She asked as I stepped in the car.

"What you mean? I'm here right now so that's what matters." I said closing the door and starting the car as the engine roared to life.

I pulled out of the driveway and drove towards the location of the football game.

I looked to my left and I saw her plug in her headphones, so of course I ripped them out her ear.

"Ouch you idiot! That hurt!" She yelled at me, but I could care less.

"You ain't bouta have no headphones while I'm right here. I wanna apologize for the things I said earlier. I was still heated from getting my stuff stolen. I love you and you know that. After this game, we will plan the wedding. I promise you there will be no more waiting." I said as I grabbed her small hand in mine.

She put on a fake smile. There was something else on her mind.

"Baby you not happy about the wedding?"

"Chris of course I'm happy, but your words hurt. I'm always there for you and you know that. I wanna know that if we get married, I can depend on you, trust you, and I can be appreciated for what I do around here." She said rolling her eyes.

"You are appreciated and I do not take you for granted. Now, get happy cause you bouta see yo baby win this game. Then, afterwards we can celebrate and talk about the wedding for real." I said as a genuine smile spread across her face.

"Alright let's do this. I'm gonna be your personal cheerleader."

"You always been that though, ain't nothin new." I said turning on the radio. Of course you already know who was on here singing.

"Ayeeee Sweet Love is on!!" She semi-yelled as we both started singing along.

I came to a red light and I rested my hand on her thigh while singing along.

"Chris..... you know how I feel about you putting your hand right there." She said sitting up properly in her seat and crossing her legs.

"Ahhh you just don't wanna let me have fun." I said letting out a deep chuckle.

She looked at me in awe. It was a little weird.

"Why you looking at me like that?"

"Cause that was the same chuckle you let out on the elevator. It sounded the exact same. I don't even know what provoked me to give you a chance witcha ugly self." She said laughing.

"Baby girl if I was ugly, you wouldn't have even given me the time of day.... now, stop distracting me. I'm driving slow and we gone be late for the game." I said chuckling and speeding off.

"Boy its yo fault! How you driving slow in a Lamborghini Chris?!" She said muffing me as used one hand to push her away.

"Nigga stop playin for you make me crash us." I said as we both shared a laugh.

I don't like this girl, but I love her to death. She's all I got.

----------------------
Thanks for reading! ❤️